AKA killed UFC 166

For telling the truth?

You speak no truth???.Only your opinion in which many real mma fans do not agree with. What the boys from AKA did tonight was nothing short of amazing.

Meh, I wanted Cain to win. Didn't like his performance, he could have finished JDS in the third easily but he decided to let JR recover with some good ol' fashioned Wall-N-Stall. He did a lot of damage but a lot more wall n stalling. Cormier-Nelson was meh too, but I wanted Cormier to win that one too as he's from Louisiana.

So...the guys I wanted to win won but I wasn't happy with their performances. The card was fuckin stellar though.

Cormier's fight sucked, but it wasn't entirely his fault. Roy did nothing the entire fight, and he wasn't going to get finished.

lmao all this armchair elitist dummies.... its not rocket science that up to Daniels and CAINS fight, the card was a 10/10 thats all the dude is saying, if you dont believe him then listen to the crowd.

last 2 fights where a bit boring, and this comes from a loyal fan. was at ufc 149 and didnt boo, but you gotta be real, it had bad fights... even dana was like wtf lol

Cain vs. JDS sucked. Cain did significant damage but JDS' movement was awful and Cain held him against the cage for almost the whole fight.

So you want Cormier to trade haymakers with big country when he could easily outclass him?

I thought Cain was a little boring to start with but he turned it up and beat the shit out of JDS and finished him.

I agree. Cain and Cormier should have just stood in the center of the ring and let JDS and Big Country windmill at them until they got knocked out. Why'd they have to ruin the night. Dang

PS: Yep, idiot

You speak no truth???.Only your opinion in which many real mma fans do not agree with. What the boys from AKA did tonight was nothing short of amazing.

thats not his point dummy, cormier and cain both looked improved but so did dos santos, he stopped alot more take downs this time around, but the point is that the last 2 fights did not live up to the whole card up to that point.

lmao all this armchair elitist dummies.... its not rocket science that up to Daniels and CAINS fight, the card was a 10/10 thats all the dude is saying, if you dont believe him then listen to the crowd.

last 2 fights where a bit boring, and this comes from a loyal fan. was at ufc 149 and didnt boo, but you gotta be real, it had bad fights... even dana was like wtf lol

Cain VS JDS was far from boring and most of the blame is on JDS. I'm a huge JDS fan, but him not attempting to ever break from the clench made it more dull than it should have been just as much as Cain holding him. It was still very far from boring. The Cormier fight on the other hand though, was boring.

One of the best cards of all time until Cormier came out and buzz killed all over the it with his wrestling. Then if if was in doubt as to whether any one in the arena was still awake, Cain comes out and spends the majority of his fight trying to smother JDS with wall and stall.

Congrats AKA. Your camp just ruined the greatest card of all time.

You're..... a knoooooob.

"amazing", oh, you mean "boring"

Sanchez and Melendez put on the fight of their lives then Cormier and Velasquez completely disrespect them with boring, lazy performances. They should be ashamed.

If that was wall and stall I'd hate to see what Cain does when he actually beats somebody up.

I wouldnt entirely blame it on aka.

It was half juniors fault for letting cain do that to him all night. Its a sport, if a guy cant stop the other from doing something, thats not his problem, its also the other guys.

And admit it, the card was real good up until the 2 main events,

Back