AKA killed UFC 166

Well, besides the two last fights, this card was being the best ever, imho.

Unfortunatelly, wrestling killed it... wall n stall, clinching, all this shit. Unfortunatelly, this boring style is very effective and safe.

Cain's wall and stall made JDS Lay and Pray.

Both fights were good to me, and it doesnt take much for me to complain. Any fight that Roy loses comes off as boring because the guy is impossible to finish
And Cain JDS, come on, that was a finish wasnt it?

Cormier landed plenty of punches out in the open.

I honestly think he uses the cage to pace himself and keep the fight in the groove that he sets. He gave Big Country plenty of chances to exchange with him but Roy couldn't pull the trigger. The few times he did he embarrassingly woofed at air.

Well, besides the two last fights, this card was being the best ever, imho.

Unfortunatelly, wrestling killed it... wall n stall, clinching, all this shit. Unfortunatelly, this boring style is very effective and safe.

Time to change your sig dude, I doubt JDS will ever be champ again.

Crying-baby.jpg

This says it all.

Dear everyone who wants to cry about DC and Cain,

It's a fight if the other person doesn't like the way the fight is going DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!

because these two went out there and imposed their will and game plan on their opponents they are boring and had bad fights. That's bull shit.

So all you 15 year old douches that are on here crying go to bed and stfu!:p

Both fights were good to me, and it doesnt take much for me to complain. Any fight that Roy loses comes off as boring because the guy is impossible to finish
And Cain JDS, come on, that was a finish wasnt it?

It was a finish because Dos Santos went for a random brabo choke and ended up face planting. Cain didn't even hit him on the ground and it was stopped.

That being said I'm not saying Cain didn't try to finish him, Dos Santos just has twice proven he's capable of taking an insane amount of punishment. There were two spells in that fight where any other HW would have been stopped.

Dos Santos has an iron chin.

Zuffa zombies in here in full delusion mode.

simmer down Nancy....ask JDS what he thinks about tonight....but after he watches it tomorrow since he wont remember much...so if his beating is boring....i like boring....

WTF Comier displayed some incredible speed and dynamic striking. What nobody KO's nelson in the UFC and its boring that Comier couldn't either? JDS fighting him must have been boring too.

Time to change your sig dude, I doubt JDS will ever be champ again.

JDS always has the first 30 seconds of the fight to hit a huge punch.

But in this case, my 'soon' means, "probably in one or two years".

JDS tried to give Cain the victory handshake at the end of round 1. Blame JDS's chin and heart for the rest of the fight being boring. Go watch Cain vs anyone else since 2009 if you want a stoppage.

Back