Air Fryer

genecop

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Had this thing packed away unopened for 6 months...A few people told me they are great, I thought it was just another gadget..Did some wings in it last night...Crispy and easy...clean up was nothing...can’t wait to experiment more..
Anyone use an Air Fryer?

A coworker made fried okra in it and gave me some and it was pretty good. I've heard it makes decent french fries.

Yes. Air fryer gets it done neatly and efficiently. Insta pot was the jam awhile back but air fryer is to insta pot what microwave is to oven. I like my Air Fryer.

Ive been interested in getting one but keep hearing mixed reviews about how some foods come out.
Overall though mostly good stuff.
Im also interested in those instapot things and saw they have an air fryer attachment too.
It would be nice to be able to free up some space with one machine.
What else do ya plan on throwing in there?

coworker has been telling me for months I desperately need one. Ive just been putting it off

I was gifted one about 2 years ago and it sat unused for a year before I finally tried it. Now I use it quite often for chicken, fish, meatballs, french fries etc.

Ive been interested in getting one but keep hearing mixed reviews about how some foods come out.
Overall though mostly good stuff.
Im also interested in those instapot things and saw they have an air fryer attachment too.
It would be nice to be able to free up some space with one machine.
What else do ya plan on throwing in there?

I found this dude on YT...I’m sure there are others, but he rocks a ton of shit...even Pizza in one of his videos..

No preheating an oven with the airfryer either.

I got an InstaPot with the air fryer lid and I like it, use it frequently.
But as far as using it as a dehydrater it's not the best thing ever

It's like the new Foreman Grill except it really does make everything healthier, is really easy to clean up/makes no mess, super convenient, it's not something you'll use for a little bit and then toss it aside or debate whether it's worth the time and effort to take it out and use it.

I use mine about 3 times a week. The biggest benefit to me is that you're not heating up an oven and your apartment in the middle of summer. Clean up is really easy as well.

Love mine.

Got a Ninja Foodi that does just about everything.

hero-SP101WBKT.jpg

I use mine about 3 times a week. The biggest benefit to me is that you're not heating up an oven and your apartment in the middle of summer. Clean up is really easy as well.
Ugh yeah this is a big deal for me, I got a toaster oven which works in this situation but even that kinda sucks when its crazy hot here.
I used to grill outside more but we have some new shitty neighbor that complains about pretty much everything existing outside or is just generally creepy out where we used to grill and around in the common areas now so its not even worth the hassle.

Had this thing packed away unopened for 6 months...A few people told me they are great, I thought it was just another gadget..Did some wings in it last night...Crispy and easy...clean up was nothing...can’t wait to experiment more..
Anyone use an Air Fryer?

STOP BEING RETARDED. You CANNOT FRY WITH AIR. You have a small CONVECTION OVEN that you can roast and bake with. It is nothing but an oven.

Hot air that circulates = convection oven. End of story.

Edit: I'm sorry for being a dick. I simply hate people being tricked into buying things by marketing gimmicks.

Double edit: I'm angry for no reason. SOrry TS. I'm happy your wings were good. I'm angry today.

STOP BEING RETARDED. You CANNOT FRY WITH AIR. You have a small CONVECTION OVEN that you can roast and bake with. It is nothing but an oven.

Edit: I'm sorry for being a dick. I simply hate people being tricked into buying things by marketing gimmicks.

Double edit: I'm angry for no reason. SOrry TS. I'm happy your wings were good. I'm angry today.

Except it uses technology that creates heat from the air that circulates, it doesn’t use an element to create heat like a convection oven. That’s why they heat up way faster.

So no that are not the same.

I use mine about twice a week. Great for chicken wings and fries.

Why are you angry today, bud?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back