Air Fryer

I got one about a year ago. I use it here and there, but the novelty kind of wore off. It's still a great appliance though. It's actually a great way to cook a steak.

We use the air fry option on our Breville all the time. Best countertop multi-use oven you can get.
81%2BQw7sZ6AL._AC_SX522_.jpg

Except it uses technology that creates heat from the air that circulates, it doesn’t use an element to create heat like a convection oven. That’s why they heat up way faster.

So no that are not the same.

Circulating hot air = convection oven.

THERE IS NO ARGUMENT. YOU ARE WRONG. STOP BEING MANIPULATED BY STUPID ADVERTISING.

We use the air fry option on our Breville all the time. Best countertop multi-use oven you can get.
81%2BQw7sZ6AL._AC_SX522_.jpg

I have a Cuisinart toaster oven that looks nearly exactly the same. I use the convection option constantly. There is no such thing as air frying. You cannot fry with MOTHER FUCKING AIR.

Good info in this thread. Thanks. I have an air fryer. Seems like a pain in the ass to use based on capacity. Will give it another try.

STOP BEING RETARDED. You CANNOT FRY WITH AIR. You have a small CONVECTION OVEN that you can roast and bake with. It is nothing but an oven.

Hot air that circulates = convection oven. End of story.

Edit: I'm sorry for being a dick. I simply hate people being tricked into buying things by marketing gimmicks.

Double edit: I'm angry for no reason. SOrry TS. I'm happy your wings were good. I'm angry today.

All good brother, I can relate to your anger..

STOP BEING RETARDED. You CANNOT FRY WITH AIR. You have a small CONVECTION OVEN that you can roast and bake with. It is nothing but an oven.

Hot air that circulates = convection oven. End of story.

Edit: I'm sorry for being a dick. I simply hate people being tricked into buying things by marketing gimmicks.

Double edit: I'm angry for no reason. SOrry TS. I'm happy your wings were good. I'm angry today.
For what's it's worth you don't seem angry, you seem more like Billy Mays. I keep waiting for you to unveil the new lower-cal, sexier alternative.

41gxso.jpg

Lets all say this TOGETHER. There is no such things as air frying.

The term is a marketing gimmick to sell small convection ovens. If you own a toaster oven or a full size oven with a FAN then you don't need to buy a fake air fryer.

YOU CANNOT FRY WITH AIR. You can roast or bake.

If you would like to fry, you can heat up some oil to 350 degrees and cook in that.

Got one last year and we love it, took a little bit of trial and error to get it down. But I’ll take it over having the house smell like oil for days after normal frying

I fried some hash brown patties yesterday. Just made some in the air fryer. They are damn good.

I have a Cuisinart toaster oven that looks nearly exactly the same. I use the convection option constantly. There is no such thing as air frying. You cannot fry with MOTHER FUCKING AIR.
I know the term 'air frying' is just a marketing gimmick, but despite that nuance I enjoy the feature.

I know the term 'air frying' is just a marketing gimmick, but despite that nuance I enjoy the feature.

I am happy that you enjoy roasting and baking with circulating air. Your CONVECTION OVEN is a nice tool to cook with.

Enjoy your roasted food.

Okay, Obi-Wans, help me out here because I'm clearly overbaking my bacon. My success rate hasn't escape frozen fried foods, yet.

Circulating hot air = convection oven.

THERE IS NO ARGUMENT. YOU ARE WRONG. STOP BEING MANIPULATED BY STUPID ADVERTISING.

Bro not understanding the technology is no reason to yell at someone.

Had this thing packed away unopened for 6 months...A few people told me they are great, I thought it was just another gadget..Did some wings in it last night...Crispy and easy...clean up was nothing...can’t wait to experiment more..
Anyone use an Air Fryer?
I use it, it’s legit one of the best items in the house.
Plus your food is way less oily.

Since the pandemic he's had to live inside an air-fryer but since it's technically a

170420_3505988_Weekend_Update_Segment___Chris_Farley_as_Ben.jpg

"tiny home"

170420_3505988_Weekend_Update_Segment___Chris_Farley_as_Ben.jpg

he's all verklempt.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back