Air Force UFO files hit the Web

BearGrounds

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
130k pages of declassified reports posted online this Jan.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/2015/01/19/air-force-ufo-files/21985651/

UFO enthusiast John Greenewald has spent nearly two decades filing Freedom of Information Act requests for the government's files on UFOs and other phenomena. On Jan. 12, Greenewald posted the Blue Book files — as well as files on Blue Book's 1940s-era predecessors, Project Sign and Project Grudge — on his online database, The Black Vault.

Seems to be content similar to that which the UK MOD recently released. A myriad of first hand reports and case files for sightings/encounters. From the link you can click your way to the site where the data has been released to read it directly. It's ordered quite nicely and the information is easy to navigate.

As a stoned college kid, this would have entertained me endlessly. Now though, it seems a little silly.

All i know is in 1971 the usa made a plane that could be a manned and it could travel faster than a speeding bullet.

I'd love to see what they have now.
Personally i think some of those ufo sightings are manned aircraft.

GSP was right all along.

I for one welcome our new alien overlords.

Nothing. I saw a drone from the airforce base fly over my house when I was like 17.. It made no noise, and did a horseshoe and flew right back by at an altitude of about 1,000 feet.. Still silent. This was like 97.' It flew right back towards the base 5 miles away. They underplay the base as not important, but it's right on a decent sized lake they coule fly expiramental stuff over. Anyways, most pf the ufo sightings are like the one I had.. Expiramental stuff we aren't familiar with.

We would know about aliens folks, why would it just be the government holding the information? The odds would be in favor of private sector folks seeing things far more often. The only one that gets me a little is the one that seemed to be looking on at one of those first manned space flights, orwas it the moon landing mission? That one is thee only one that peaks my interests.. Because humans (or their descendants way in the future, at least) would want to see that if time travel ever becomes possible. Star Trek taught me advanced civilizations with warp drive would also be watching such progressions. I'm still 99.999% sure that one was nothing as well..

So, the US Air Force has been abducting GSP and experimenting on his genetics/athletic ability all this time just to rustle MMA fans' jimmies?

UFOs =/= extraterrestrials

All i know is in 1971 the usa made a plane that could be a manned and it could travel faster than a speeding bullet.

I'd love to see what they have now.
Personally i think some of those ufo sightings are manned aircraft.

Between Nasa and Darpa, many things are open to the public:

X-43A Hypersonic Scramjet Flight 2 - Mach 7

[YT]6K_rzuSuqIg[/YT]​

DARPA HTV-2: 13,000 mph Hypersonic Glider

[YT]BMnMaS2t57Y[/YT]​

Back