Aight man, who the f you got? Felder or Hooker

I think Hooker will get the win.
I do think the fight will be close and competitive and quite bloody.

Hooker seems really fired up about Felder making fun of his name, he might come into this fight too emotional.

I always get a hard on for Hooker,now back to topic Hangman should win this.

giphy.gif

I don't know, Fedor is well past his prime.

Felder will break Hooker and make him quit the same way Barboza did, by chewing up his legs.

Hooker, maybe by TKO. I think he learned his lesson against Barboza.

felder is a much smarter fighter than hooker
but hooker does have that special toughness that morons possess
still gonna go with felder

Big fan of the Irish Dragon here...but to quote Micky the worst thing that can happen to a fighter is to become civilized. Paul seems very civilized lately.

I still think he is the better overall fighter but is there a fire under his ass anymore? He is very successful now and with no disrespect intended does the savage in him still exist?

I have it ass a toss up but slightly favor Felder.

This has everything to be one the best fights of the year.
I got Felder.

A glorious fight for the fans for sure.

I got hooker coming out with the W in the end though.
There's so much traction at that gym in NZ atm.

With that said, Felder has a fire under his ass too.

LESSSSS GOOOOOOOOOO

I was gunna say hooker until I remembered this is a five rounder. Real toss up

I think Felder by decision

I'm going with Felder but not till after a fucking war. The 155 division has become the crown jewel division in UFC and its 2020 ( that's a problem) and pumped for Bronx/ Lee fight.

I like Hooker got great movement I think Felder will have trouble contending with all the moving action a Hooker can bring.

First Felder isn't too good to face Khabib according to the commission in New York hen he beats Vick and gets a gift of the year vs Barboza and now he's supposed to win here?
Just cant see it.

Back