Aight man, who the f you got? Felder or Hooker

Toss up. I do think Felder is more hittable and very stubborn in his approach. He's got to avoid that knee up the middle and force the issue in the pocket. I really like both guys and they're both tough as nails. I just hope it's a great fight. I'll root for Paul just because I think he'll retire if he loses and Hooker would continue to fight with a loss.

I want Hooker to win, something rubs me the wrong way about Felder, he just seems like a huge pos, like Cowboy, also he robbed Barboza.

Hooker. I like Paul Felder a lot though so I'm cool with any outcome as long as the fight is entertaining.

Hooker got this

Close fight, neither guy will loose

Felder gonna out muscle Dan to a 3rd finish.

Hooker is gonna be my pick but I would be hard pressed to spend a dime on this regardless of the odds
giphy.gif

Barboza. Poor, featherweight Barboza.

Now that I got that out of the way, I'll take Felder lol.
Killed Hookers insides then gets robbed in the rematch. Off to FW he goes.

Not many fighters I can't stand more than Felder so hoping he gets KO'd in epic fashion and will finally shut the fuck up.

The guy from Philly, of course.
<LikeReally5>

Cheering for Felder, but it’s a coin flip to me.

I think Felder is usually more active in his fights so I'll go with him. Reach won't be a factor here.

Either way, I'm a fan of both fighters. Really sucks that one of them has to lose this weekend.

I'm rooting for Felder too, but why won't reach be a factor?

Styles make fights, this is a good point to bring up, but both Felder and Hooker have very different styles, Hooker stands on the outside, and picks apart, catering to Barboza, but Felder was in Edsons face, and that style is very bad for Edson

What makes you think that style isn't bad for hooker too?

Let's go hooker. Felder is fucking annoying and I want to see him get smashed.

I would like Felder to win, but brain says Hooker will take the W.

Back