Ah F**K...!

Who doesn't have a theme song? I adopted this a few years back but I need to go back to it, it's like a will in that regard.

Probably something from Muse.

Probably something from Muse.
If Sherdog itself had a theme song.

Fun fact: I actually was introduced to that song by an old Sherdog highlight video.

I collected those sigs in person man. I’m good with all of it. In my past life as a rock drummer in a touring band. I’ve met some great musicians and seen some crazy shit.

I believe I related on here the story of Courtney Love flashing me her tits one on one, a few years ago. That was actually pretty surreal and quite spectacular at the same time.

Ha! feels good not being the only decrepit and old one around :D. These kids have no idea there's a legend among us :).

If Sherdog itself had a theme song.

Fun fact: I actually was introduced to that song by an old Sherdog highlight video.

That indeed is a good one for SD, LOL!

Bud, you're still one of my favorite people on here.

This can be moved wherever, I mean no harm. I was doing my shit, I got called. And things were good. She says okay, so what is your theme song fuck?!!. I don't know, who writes their own theme song? What the fuck is your theme song? What defines you in other people's eyes. Prerry sure , it's cucumbers.
It's your shoes. Songs are only working momentarily. Just send her one you like and dont overthink. Women just want to check your emotions with stuff like this.

Back