Ah F**K...!

Theme song, and the greatest Rock and Roll song in history...

(Don’t Fear) The Reaper by Blue Oyster Cult.

I have a Strat signed on the body of the guitar, by the whole band... Not just that pick guard bullshit...

tenor.gif

Ah, man! Here I was, almost coming at you, but then I reconsidered; therefore, I won't be coming at you, given the aforementioned circumstances. You're way too cool and commendable to come at.

(Although I do respectfully hold as debatable your choice for "the greatest Rock and Roll song in history", while liking it, and not having one to propose in exchange...)

Ah, man! Here I was, almost coming at you, but then I reconsidered; therefore, I won't be coming at you, given the aforementioned circumstances. You're way too cool and commendable to come at.

(Although I do respectfully hold as debatable your choice for "the greatest Rock and Roll song in history", while liking it, and not having one to propose in exchange...)

Ty

bj-penn-gif-not-bad-GIF.gif

That's GREAT form o behalf of someone with your handle!

TUF+Reaction.gif

I collected those sigs in person man. I’m good with all of it. In my past life as a rock drummer in a touring band. I’ve met some great musicians and seen some crazy shit.

I believe I related on here the story of Courtney Love flashing me her tits one on one, a few years ago. That was actually pretty surreal and quite spectacular at the same time.

Well she flashed me in 1999. I related the story in here, a few years ago. Context.

This can be moved wherever, I mean no harm. I was doing my shit, I got called. And things were good. She says okay, so what is your theme song fuck?!!. I don't know, who writes their own theme song? What the fuck is your theme song? What defines you in other people's eyes. Prerry sure , it's cucumbers.
Word.

It does.
90561534_2833677680059575_4952197292011552768_n_zpseyp9grco.jpg

Sometimes, it's zucchini, if one's brave enough.

Does someone actually have a authorization to ban this weirdo?

If memory serves, DMF is the admin guy who posts drunk non-sensical ramblings every once in a while, leaving people to be..

giphy.gif

Is normal.

Back