Agree or disagree. Thompson and Condit would smash Maia into a million pieces.

100% DISAGREE.

nobody is smashing Maia at ww. He is a HUGE ww, has experience, a great chin and is like fucking gorilla glue on fly paper with synthetic adhesive once he gets close to you. So no, Demian isnt getting smashed by anyone.

wonderboy probably. condit isnt stuffing any takedown imo

As long as they don't let him transform into Jansport Maia, they should be good

SpitefulTenseAntlion.gif

Maia strangles Wonderwoman and Condit KO's him stiff.

if it's 5 rounds, Maia probably fades and gets lit up by both.

Maia is hit or miss. With that being said I'll disagree

Condit and Wonderboy would smash Maia if he fights them at the same time. Otherwise, no.

I actually worry about Condit getting taken down and controlled. Condit does have an excellent guard though so he can survive until Maia gasses in a 5 rounder and finish him

Condit won't stop his takedowns or control distance. Wonderboy maybe able to move and pepper Mia enough to get him to gas. Both fights are winnable for Mia but Condit is the better matchup do to lack of movement and TDD.

I think Wonderboy would and Condit has a great chance in a five round fight.

Wonderboy flourishes from picking apart guys who are still trying to establish their range. On the other hand, Maia would give up his first born to get into the pocket and nail a takedown.

I suck so much at prediction lately that I cant reaaly tell
I'd say agree but I'm surely wrong

I think they would/will.

So once Maia gets the clinch on you that is all..It will be like you are caught in a vice..Wonderboy would not get away as easy as he did against Rory.

I wouldn't be so confident about that. Maia can potentially beat anyone.

this really depends on what Maia shows up. sometime he looks unstoppable, other times he looks gassed from the walkout

Maia either gets the takedowns and has a great shot at victory or he gets tooled.

His fights are about as simple as they get to breakdown.

Back