After Wild Street KO Adrien Broner Sends Savage Message To Conor McGregor

Make it happen . Let's make it fair this time . Since it would only be Conor's second ever boxing match, do it 6 rounds.
He should build up slowly like every other boxer did
My man. I wish the Mayweather fight had been 6 rounds or8 as well, but I dont want to piss off the Boxing aficionados. I'd have like to have seen Mayweather really shows his skills against McGregor. Instead, he chose to wore him down. That upper cut in the first round that Mcgregor landed, that is pure skill. Shame Mayweather took the safer route, but I'd do the same if 350 million was on the line.

But the mma guy desperatly went into their sport, retard.

Floyd called him out, it was the biggest payday of his life and a chance to win the fight of a lifetime, so he took it. But Mayweather was the one who called him out.

It was a subtle call out. Tried not to come off desperate, but still wants that payday. And I think Conor could beat Broner. Broner has no ring IQ, whatsoever.

Lmfao, fucking stop. Broner would push his shit all the way the fuck in in a boxing match.

Broner would out talk conor, he destroyed paulie maliggnaggi and had him crying over a sidepiece

Floyd called him out, it was the biggest payday of his life and a chance to win the fight of a lifetime, so he took it. But Mayweather was the one who called him out.

Actually Connie said on the Conan o Brian show he'd love to fight Floyd, then Floyd and most likely haymon & ellerbe saw the opportunity.

Actually Connie said on the Conan o Brian show he'd love to fight Floyd, then Floyd and most likely haymon & ellerbe saw the opportunity.

Saying you wouldn't pass up the opportunity to fight someone isn't the same as calling them out. Floyd started the rumors of him vs McGregor and was the one really pushing for the fight to become a reality.

Broner would out talk conor, he destroyed paulie maliggnaggi and had him crying over a sidepiece

It was a split decision win you moron. Don't talk boxing if you don't know shit about it.

Yes you idiot. Martial arts

Actually yes idiot, MMA is always used in the street, and most useful in the street.
No its not. A few isolated incidents dont make it the premier street fighting style. Most mad people want to punch the other guy in the face. When theres a crowd, they break it up as soon as it gets to the crown. You even youtube dummy?

True, it is a bit much. No I do not know him, not so much as the media portrays him, but how he portrays himself.
Hyperbolic yes, do I think he's a good boxer... I don't like the guy, and
As a boxing fan, who has boxed for over 5 years, I stated my hyperbolic opinion.
That said he's up there in workd class contenders, but I think he's a punk.
I feel the same way, but I wont sit here and act like he wouldnt tool a lot of mma fighters in a boxing match.

With some good training Conor could beat Broner in 8 round fight.

Broner would have no chance in an MMA fight.
Shut up. We know when you show up in a thread its gone to shit. Shit post after shit post of slobbing conor incessantly. Just go away notorioushugger.

People get into boxing to be a part of the sport, professionally or Olympics, ect... People get into Martial arts to defend themselves in the streets. Boxing isn't for the streets unless you're fighting some random person with zero skills, but even then, if that random person with no skills uses his weight and takes you to the ground, he'll have a good chance at beating your ass. Boxing is not made for a street fight, it's made for specific set of rules that has no relation to anything else. Boxers would lose in MMA and in the streets against any pro MMA fighter or martial artist in general.

Adrien Broner has been arrested for simple assault 5 or 6 times since becoming a popular professional, and felonious assault twice.

So at least 8-10 real street fights all won by knockout, and he is a retard who is always carrying a gun. I'd say he is more ready for a street fight than some dork who trains part time at an MMA gym.

Obviously he couldnt beat any professional MMA fighters in MMA, but that's besides the point.

McGregor isn't boxing again and if he does it would never be against a guy like this Broner.
You don't get in the position McGregor is in by making poor decisions.

I bet you think about me all night, loser. Get a girlfriend and stop whining about Conor.
Where's the whining exactly? Lmao, Conor nuthugger can't handle the truth and gets emotional again hahahahahahah.

Broner was an incredibly talented boxer but unfortunately all of Floyd's bravado rubbed off on him but none of the work ethic. Broner never understood that if you want to box as well as you talk you gotta put in the work.

Wow calm down, malignaggi fan boy
What would make you think I'm a fan of Paulie? I'm not whatsoever. Just irritating to see posts that don't have correct info on it especially when they try to use it to make a point.

Broner was an incredibly talented boxer but unfortunately all of Floyd's bravado rubbed off on him but none of the work ethic. Broner never understood that if you want to box as well as you talk you gotta put in the work.
Absolutely correct. He was shaping up to be the next floyd, then he got stupid. Stopped training seriously, had to move up weight classes, and his power didnt carry over like it did under 147.

Back