After Wild Street KO Adrien Broner Sends Savage Message To Conor McGregor

Who is saying broner is a world beater????

Thats what your not getting here. Yes broner is disappointing. But conor is terrible

Seriously i am not sure conor could beat too many club fighters

He again, had horrible tecnique, his power hasn't translated, his cardio is shit, his footwork is shit and he has no chin......

You are wayyyyyy selling broner short here too. Who has broner lost to that was even b class? Your assessment on broner is pretty far off too dude....

Conor has no shot against broner. I am sorry. No shot whatsoever.

I hope it doesn't happen.

Because than we would go thru the sane song and dance with the conor nut huggers who pretend that he has a chance for 2 months and than after he gets killed they would all disappear.

He troubled Floyd, and have hi difficult looks for 4 rounds. You can say Floyd "let him" do it all you want, but even legends are saying he troubled Floyd, and they too were surprised. Example, Sugar Ray, Holyfield, George Foreman, even went as far as to say, if Conor didn't gas, he'd have won the fight. Obviously I don't believe that, but your ridiculous statement about Conor not being able to beat club fighters is RIDICULOUS. He went 10 rounds with the best of this generation, no matter how you slice it, and he can't beat club level fighters? Yeah, you don't know wtf you're watching in there.

You highly overrate Broner. If you said Broner wins, fine, that's a fair statement, but now you're going full retard just to back up your argument.

You don't understand the fact that they'd more than likely fight at 154, because Conor ain't making 147, or probably a CW of 150-152, and Broner's shown to not have power at 147, and Conor will be much bigger than him. An aspect you're not even factoring in. You're looking at it from some slanted Broner colored glasses point of view, and not actually assessing both guys being in the ring, and Conor being the much bigger man, and with enough skill to use that size.

True....but that doesn't change the fact that broner would kill conor in a boxing ring

Your really think conor would beat broner? Honestly yookfarb broner would fuck conor up badly.

Like really badly. I see no point to the fight to be honest unless you get some pleasure out of seeing conor get his brain rattled

Im serious here conor needs to stop boxing. He has no defense, no cardio, no power and terrible technique

Are you guys trying to see him die or something?

oh yea cause you care sooo much about Conor's brain lol <GSPWoah>

no I don't think Conor would beat Broner in boxing match right now but give it a few years anything is possible, Adrien doesn't want to be a fighter anymore he said it himself if he made a big payday we never would have heard another word from him

You obviously haven't watched Broner fight and only saw a few clips.. as what you say is so far off from Broner, that you actually exposed yourself with your casual thoughts and posts in this thread.

Oh stfu, you're just being a douche bag, because I think Conor can beat Broner. You're acting like I said Conor would do good against Canelo.

True....but that doesn't change the fact that broner would kill conor in a boxing ring

Your really think conor would beat broner? Honestly yookfarb broner would fuck conor up badly.

Like really badly. I see no point to the fight to be honest unless you get some pleasure out of seeing conor get his brain rattled

Im serious here conor needs to stop boxing. He has no defense, no cardio, no power and terrible technique

Are you guys trying to see him die or something?
bQyFxMI.png

Leavenworth? What federal crime did he committ to make you think so? San Quentin? So he does crimes in Ca now but doesn't live in Ca? A bit triggered and dramatic your post is for someone who doesn't even know Broner in real life, nor have any clue as to who the man is outside of what the media portrays. A 4 weight world champ exposed because he has no footwork? Lol, do you know what good footwork is? 24 wins out of 33, by tko or ko, only 9 decisions, would tell an adult mind with common sense that his footwork is above avg with a record like his, against Elite opposition. The man only has 3 losses on his entire record.. to Maidana, Porter and Garcia.. all World Champ fighters and all would finish Conor, not go to a dec, if you are thinking Conor comes close to Broner. You expect him to transfer to mma before prison? Well TMT does train at Drysdales when cross training, plus has an in house mma team at Mayweathers gym, and many top boxers have rolled before, even if the media doesn't have a clue about it. Yet, the man is far from broke and I doubt the UFC is willing to pay him what it would take to get him the cage, but I could see Bellator giving him the money for one fight.

True, it is a bit much. No I do not know him, not so much as the media portrays him, but how he portrays himself.
Hyperbolic yes, do I think he's a good boxer... I don't like the guy, and
As a boxing fan, who has boxed for over 5 years, I stated my hyperbolic opinion.
That said he's up there in workd class contenders, but I think he's a punk.

LMAO @ Broner would kill Conor. Beat, probable, kill, no. Now, if he stopped Conor, I wouldn't be surprised, but I wouldn't consider that "killing" him. If he finished Conor, it would've been after a war, in which both guys are hurt, and put in work.

Either way, I'm out of this thread. Don't have the energy to reply back to all these ignorant Broner boner posts.

Paulie Maillignagi is the GOAT.

Typical casual reply "nobody cared enough to watch..". Well many actual combat sports fans and combat sports practitioners, watched the fight..

yup boxing has no casual fans just bitter old men and hardcore fans who actually box that's why they gotta fight on ESPN deportes instead of PPV

Oh stfu, you're just being a douche bag, because I think Conor can beat Broner. You're acting like I said Conor would do good against Canelo.
No, I'm just being realistic here casual kiddo guy.. I'm speaking in reality, while you are speaking with biased opinion. Fact and opinion are two vastly dif things in the real world. But carry on, you amuse those who are adults and aren't triggered fanboys like yourself. As a fan of Conor prior to him being in the UFC, i could say i wish he beat Broner, but the realistic side of me says, I know he doesnt. See as an adult, we are honest with ourselves and our thoughts. Cheers, but you bore me now..

He troubled Floyd, and have hi difficult looks for 4 rounds. You can say Floyd "let him" do it all you want, but even legends are saying he troubled Floyd, and they too were surprised. Example, Sugar Ray, Holyfield, George Foreman, even went as far as to say, if Conor didn't gas, he'd have won the fight. Obviously I don't believe that, but your ridiculous statement about Conor not being able to beat club fighters is RIDICULOUS. He went 10 rounds with the best of this generation, no matter how you slice it, and he can't beat club level fighters? Yeah, you don't know wtf you're watching in there.

You highly overrate Broner. If you said Broner wins, fine, that's a fair statement, but now you're going full retard just to back up your argument.

You don't understand the fact that they'd more than likely fight at 154, because Conor ain't making 147, or probably a CW of 150-152, and Broner's shown to not have power at 147, and Conor will be much bigger than him. An aspect you're not even factoring in. You're looking at it from some slanted Broner colored glasses point of view, and not actually assessing both guys being in the ring, and Conor being the much bigger man, and with enough skill to use that size.
He was much bigger and younger than Floyd. How'd that work out? Floyd doesnt like to throw combos because he's so defensive minded. Broner would open up on conor like nobody's business. And multiple world champion is a club fighter? Come on now man.

Conor lasted 10 rounds in his boxing debut

Boxers wouldnt last a round in the UFC

yup boxing has no casual fans just bitter old men and hardcore fans who actually box that's why they gotta fight on ESPN deportes instead of PPV
And yet, Conor had to go to boxing to make legit money.. oh, how many other UFC Champs are talking about a boxing match now? Seems that true sports, don't need casuals to bring in the money. ESPN has boxing, does it carry mna? So your post has no point there casual guy.. but carry on, you get lost in your own bs.

Conor lasted 10 rounds in his boxing debut

Boxers wouldnt last a round in the UFC
Holly Holm, Heather Hardy, Stipe, Lytle, Silva, Nick Diaz, Joe Duffy (first undefeated pro boxer to finish Conor.. 38secs of first round).. all say differently. Being all have pro boxing records and three I mention came over from boxing and two are considered two of the best ever in the boxing ring. And.. Conor lasted 10 because Floyd let him go 10.

only boxing fight i want to se connor have is pauli ... the buildup will be great both are good talker . pauli is older and retired + does not punch super hard ... still think pauli would win but out would be a fun fight to watch
other than that i dont think connor has any chance against any legit pro boxer . broner would destroy connor in the ring

Holly Holm, Heather Hardy, Stipe, Lytle, Silva, Nick Diaz, Joe Duffy (first undefeated pro boxer to finish Conor.. 38secs of first round).. all say differently. Being all have pro boxing records and three I mention came over from boxing and two are considered two of the best ever in the boxing ring.
You just listed bunch of names that happens to have good hands.

All of them have trained MMA for years.

People get into boxing to be a part of the sport, professionally or Olympics, ect... People get into Martial arts to defend themselves in the streets. Boxing isn't for the streets unless you're fighting some random person with zero skills, but even then, if that random person with no skills uses his weight and takes you to the ground, he'll have a good chance at beating your ass. Boxing is not made for a street fight, it's made for specific set of rules that has no relation to anything else. Boxers would lose in MMA and in the streets against any pro MMA fighter or martial artist in general.

Conor would run a train on this fool in a real scrap, stick to your little queensbury rules kid
It was a subtle call out. Tried not to come off desperate, but still wants that payday. And I think Conor could beat Broner. Broner has no ring IQ, whatsoever.
Not in the slightest. Broner might possibly be the dumbest boxer in the game that gets by on his natural athleticism, and quick hands. I think Conor is the much smarter fighter, and boxer.

laughing-computer.gif

One kick to the head, and this little thug is going nite-nite.

People get into boxing to be a part of the sport, professionally or Olympics, ect... People get into Martial arts to defend themselves in the streets. Boxing isn't for the streets unless you're fighting some random person with zero skills, but even then, if that random person with no skills uses his weight and takes you to the ground, he'll have a good chance at beating your ass. Boxing is not made for a street fight, it's made for specific set of rules that has no relation to anything else. Boxers would lose in MMA and in the streets against any pro MMA fighter or martial artist in general.
Is either "sport" fought in the fucking street? Shut the fuck up with that nonsense.

Back