after watching McGregor vs Mendes & RDA vs Pettis, I really like RDA's chances

Better to overrate that win than pretend that the fight didn't happen at all, like you poor butthurt haters all do.

I like Conor, but that fight didn't tell us anything other than Conor has great timing and power in his left hand which he already knew. And that Aldo was super gotten to, emotional, and had a terrible camp that practiced that combination that leaves you wide open to Conors punch.

Ok buddy. Ask Benson Henderson how he feels about RDA not having any power.
Cool, one example.
I never said RDA had no power, simply that he isn't a KO artist like McGregor.

How about you ask Aldo, Brandao, Mendes, Siver, Brimage, Buchinger or Poirer if McGregor lacks power.

RDAs KO % is less than 20%, 15% if I remember correctly. A far cry from McGregors record of finishing every one of his UFC opponents apart from Holloway (who is dam good) when he tore his ACL mid way through the fight.

RDA can throw hard punches, but he doesn't KO people like McGregor does, the numbers simply don't back it up.

I really don't see the gap in stand up being so far that it's not competitive. McGregor took a lot more punches from Chad than I remember, and RDA was showing some smooth stand up and hard kicks. I was on the fence before, but I like RDA in this one.......of course McGregor has the power to render all the intangibles a moot point via separation of consciousness
Conor is much better at controlling the octagon

dude you are talking bullshit from another planet. You know nothing about fighting, and if u have been training for that long you have zero talent, lol.

And btw, i bet im waay more skilled than you in most areas of mma and a better athlete, so shut the fuck up with that bullshit. Show me a video of what u got, then we'll talk.. i got plenty.

Conor has AWESOME striking, he has extremely fluid movement with top notch boxing, and very good and precise kicks TKD style. His defense isnt average, he is just a OFFENSIVE fighter that presses the action constantly.. He isnt afraid to get hit to get in a shot, because when he connects - ITS OVER. Thats how you have to fight with that style.

But CLEARLY you are to stupid to understand this.. Conor could easily play it safe and counter-strike instead of running his opponent down, then he would be hit ALOT less..

Educate urself little boy.. And dont speak to me like a tough guy, when your clearly a little beta male. Clueless punk.

FYI, only beta males call other males beta.

I love Connor, but it's very possible, that he leaves 2016 without a win. RDA, Frankie, and then a rematch with Aldo.

People don't realize how likely this is. Conor being an ego maniac, I can see his loss to RDA being the beginning of the end of his career.

Cool, one example.
I never said RDA had no power, simply that he isn't a KO artist like McGregor.

How about you ask Aldo, Brandao, Mendes, Siver, Brimage, Buchinger or Poirer if McGregor lacks power.

RDAs KO % is less than 20%, 15% if I remember correctly. A far cry from McGregors record of finishing every one of his UFC opponents apart from Holloway (who is dam good) when he tore his ACL mid way through the fight.

RDA can throw hard punches, but he doesn't KO people like McGregor does, the numbers simply don't back it up.

I wasn't comparing Conor's power to RDA's. You said that RDA has little power. I was just debating that only. RDA has enough power to hurt Conor if he lands flush. That's all he needs.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back