after waggling the wonger..does this happen?

treelo

//Do something here
@red
Reaction score
i was at the gym today..did my weight routine..then i always have a run before i go home..so i went for a piss..shook my member..placed him back into my shorts and then it happened.......i leaked into my pants...

this occasionly happens to me..even though i shake him like im havin a wank...

good job i had my black shorts on...
can be embarrasing sometimes...

Back in the days when cheenos (sp.) were fashionable this was a regular occurance.

It was a disaster if you had a chick out on a date......

Yeah it does happen to me some times.

Also though it hasn't affected my womb seeking ferret at all.

Maybe it's cos we're english?

ENGLISH AND PROUD!!!!

treelo is losing control of his bladder:eek:

you = middle aged:D

Yea it happens, you think your done but theres more. And it just waits for you to put the member away before it decides to come o ut. Usually it ain't alot tho

I would have to agree with Sauron your getting old! LOL He comes the diapers

im not losing bladder control....

its only dregs...

but it sometimes only ever comes out once you put him back in...
thankfully never happened on a date when wearing light pants

I was once out with this lady on a second date...

She was wearin white trousers and when she came back from the toilet she was really embarrases about something.

What had happened was she had come on early and had bleed in her panties and it saturated them and u could see a red blotch on the front trousers.

She was really embarrasses about this. I was the true gentleman of course, we left and got her home.

We actually ended up going out for about 7 months after that and we always had a good laugh about it afterwards.

Originally posted by Money
Usually, after I finish peeing...I roll up my huge member like a rolled up sock and sometimes a little dribble comes out of my snake- hissss

Then you woke and it was all a dream kinda like money!

You know I read somewhere that in the Official Rules of Maleness it was frowned upon to give your cock more than three shakes to avoid leakage.

I am sorry but that is damn unhygienic and I refuse to abide by that limit.

Treelo, this happens to me occasionally. I find if you relax and take your time it don't leak as much. What bothers me is sometimes in the morning I piss in different direction than I'm pointing it. :confused: :)

Big Feet, that's just morning bent dick, or check for pubes over the urethra.

I find that if I urinate standing, upon finishing and before putting the willy away I squat down and stand back up...this apparently fools my willy into thinking I've put him away and the obligatory leakage ensues. By having a spare wipe held strategically under the point of leakage, I can prevent the dreaded wet spot on the clean dungarees.

Happens to me all the time. If I've got underwear on it's not a problem even if I'm wearing white pants. But if I'm just chillin around the house in some gym shorts it can be a problem.

happened a few times. Shows more when I dont wear underwear.

Man...this is why you should dry the tip of your nasty pissed filled dick with a tissue before putting your pants back up. Trust me, its nasty when a girl is about to go down on a boy and all they can smell is piss ugghhh. I see this happen in the gym I go to, its fucking nasty!

Try this experiment everyone... next time you finish peeing and before you continue doin what you were doing- reach for your feet (just bend over). For some reason I get little bit of leakage when I do that... :confused:

Back