after waggling the wonger..does this happen?

Hound...lol man... I am sorry I can't help it...lol

Originally posted by Kato
Hound...lol man... I am sorry I can't help it...lol

Yes you can help it you Jezebel!

I have trouble holding my coffee mug right now and my hand is already wandering.

I have just had a shower and don't want to have to take another!

hahahaha... Hound damn it!!!!, its not my fault you are over sensitive ;), all I said was that there this problem was shared by circumsized and un-circumsized penises...lol I did not say anything else...

Kato I have a cold towel laying on my head so I should be ok for the rest of the morning.

Thanks for your concern!

Now if you are giving oral to a girl that smells like Urine then you know what I mean Blood. Girls have a peculiar smell...boys...you do too, so that is a whole different story. Urine smell is urine smell.

I never notice a urine smell over the salty smelling vagina. If I can deal with a snatch after a night of dancing in silk underwear I probably could deal with the urine.

Yeah, you're oversensitive Hound! I remember your nervous reaction when I told you I would make you wear a thong and a dogcollar and now you need a cold towel over your head because Kato is saying something about problems with penisses. :p

In all my times drinkin from the hairy goblet I've only ever encountered one putrid pussy.

Some men make too big a deal about it. Get the knife and fork out guys and dig in.....

Bloodlust... the smell of urine on your ladies sweaty private may not be severe if she is indeed wiping. My example was if a girl was not to wipe at all. I am getting a belly ache at the though ugghhh (holds belly)

My girl tells me to wipe IT down with a tissue if I want her to come near my tool.

Bloodlust... the smell of urine on your ladies sweaty private may not be severe if she is indeed wiping. My example was if a girl was not to wipe at all. I am getting a belly ache at the though ugghhh (holds belly)

I hear ya. I once had a girlfriend that thought soap was bad for your vagina so she wouldnt use it. you couldnt possibly imagine the smell. I was young(15) and didnt know any better. it was trahmatizing.

I have had girls we were camping with that didnt wipe. I could only imagine what there boyfriends had to taste.

fuck me.......

are you sure you dont live in Liverpool Bloodlust?

i had exactly the same type of girl....

stunk like a skunk!

tasted even worse...but she gave out more than she got so i couldnt complain and was very good at it too

I live in new England thats as close to liverpool as I'm getting for the meantime. we get the same dirty girls I guess.

This girl was older then me (18) so I thought she would have known better but Oh God the smell was worse then the breath of a thousand camels. First time I went down on her I ran to the bathroom and used the listerene mouth wash.

I can't deal with this...its nasty. It makes me sick. Why on earth would you stick you penis (or toungue for that matter) on someone that lacked hygiene?...Had a friend that was going out with a girl that according to him smelled like shit... month later found out she had been pregnant and the the stench was from the dead fetus...he was on antibiotics forever! ugh

Thanks for turning me OFF Kato!

At least you clean up the messes you start. :p

I can't deal with this...its nasty. It makes me sick. Why on earth would you stick you penis (or toungue for that matter) on someone that lacked hygiene?...Had a friend that was going out with a girl that according to him smelled like shit... month later found out she had been pregnant and the the stench was from the dead fetus...he was on antibiotics forever! ugh

like I said, I was very young. I didnt even know what a vagina was supposed to smell like. that dead fetus story just made my balls shrival. you have won the gross story contest here is your golden shit covered tampon popsicle for your effort.

hahaha well I am just trying to give you guys an idea of how things are. Besides you guys have so many times grossed me out that I thought it would only be fair to return the favor...

thank you thank you thank you... this reward is accepted with great pride having been able to cross over the gender "disgusting" area...an area generally donaminated by teenage boys, means a lot to me...:D :D :D :D

*** hands Kato award and kisses her on the cheek***

congradulations!

Oh God.. here I was calmly eating my lunch and reading throw the forum up untill I saw this new post from Kato....

Now I'm desperately trying to hold my food it...

Sorry Fan... if it makes it any better I was in that same state while I wrote it...

Back