After UFC 270 main event, I finally get why so many people get banned on here

Young Calf Kick

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
The amount of dumb takes some of you delusional salty fucking morons make on here whenever your fighter loses is disgusting. It's like you're in the midst of a mass brawl of 4-year-olds over at the local kindergarten, except you wanna punch those ignorant little shits aswell.

You got guys literally making threads like `Mir/JDS/Cain/Brock would destroy Ngannou" just based off on this one fight
<36>'

Is the large majority just plain drunk and all up in their feelings/recency bias tripping when they post on here after main events? I live in Europe so it's 0930 AM right now, and I don't usually drink on Sunday mornings so I wouldn't know.

Maybe I should just get off the boards while the shitstorm rages. The amount of patience some of you guys have educating/correcting the rabid fools on here is pretty impressive though.

anyway have a nice Sunday shermanos

youre-hard-david-brent.gif

People just love to complain and stir shit up

Most of them live sad, miserable, meaningless lives, let them have their fun. Just ignore the bullshit, or laugh at it.

The amount of dumb takes some of you delusional salty fucking morons make on here whenever your fighter loses is disgusting. It's like you're in the midst of a mass brawl of 4-year-olds over at the local kindergarten, except you wanna punch those ignorant little shits aswell.

You got guys literally making threads like `Mir/JDS/Cain/Brock would destroy Ngannou" just based off on this one fight
<36>'

Is the large majority just plain drunk and all up in their feelings/recency bias tripping when they post on here after main events? I live in Europe so it's 0930 AM right now, and I don't usually drink on Sunday mornings so I wouldn't know.

Maybe I should just get off the boards while the shitstorm rages. The amount of patience some of you guys have educating/correcting the rabid fools on here is pretty impressive though.

Majority are Orange Hitler supporters…

Bruh I'm 100% with you . Worse then after a Connor fight .
And enjoy your Sunday homie :). I've been debating people's hot takes on here but not with the most ugh... "Patience" lol . Hopefully I don't get a yellow card :confused:

I knew this fight would have a pretty bad aftermath, tensions were pretty high especially with the whole Francis trying to leave the UFC situation.
I kinda feel bad for the mods who have to clean this shit up.

<36>'

You are 100% and much more ...
This thing with the thread making
need new rules from the beginning ... !
giphy.gif

It is quite funny that some people can’t *behave on a karate forum.

Last edited:
It is quite funny that some people can behave on a karate forum.
I get what you're saying . But If this place just ran wild it would legit be MMA 4chan and fuck that shit lol .
Well, in TS’s defense, there were threads on here a few hours ago stating this was going to be the greatest HW fight in history between the two greatest HWs, and why wasn’t everyone hyped for this historic spectacle.

And then they had to face reality
Yeah it was more boring then what I was hoping for fur sure but they are the two greatest HW's . Atleast it was cool to see the most terrifying puncher in the history of MMA show of some powerful wrestling .

I get what you're saying . But If this place just ran wild it would legit be MMA 4chan and fuck that shit lol .

Yeah it was more boring then what I was hoping for fur sure but they are the two greatest HW's . Atleast it was cool to see the most terrifying puncher in the history of MMA show of some powerful wrestling .
I meant to say can’t*. I agree that the mods have to ban the bozos who can’t follow simple rules.

You are 100% and much more ...
This thing with the thread making
need new rules from the beginning ... !
giphy.gif
Yup. They should limit 1 or 2 threads a day for each user.

Also instead of just having a certain message count(I think it's 150 messages to be able to make threads) to have the ability to make threads, they should also add something that only allows someone to post threads after a certain amount of time on Sherdog(A month with be good).

A lot of new users just spam to get to the message count for the ability to make a thread and just make constant troll posts with it.

On the counter point to what I said above, it could also lower the user count due to it being more difficult for making threads and posting in general for new users. So idk.

Last edited:
Back