After UFC 270 main event, I finally get why so many people get banned on here

Lol, I think I never visit war room.

Maybe I should... haha
I'll go back eventually but I'd spend like 40 minutes or so crafting a thread based on an article or essay and just got strawman one sentence replies or insults/trolls etc. It's like here but with politics so much much worse lol . God speed if you take the plunge.

Look I don't mind some troll posts here and there. Or some funny story post about how some Sherdogger showed his girlfriend all his favorite Conor McGregor fights during foreplay.

But I do mind people who post 3-4 threads with just a sentence with some opinion carrying no substance behind it.
Like how the fuck you expect people to care and give effort into their response?
There's also the people who feel the need to make a whole thread in response to another one. Like why??

Most of these thread titles on the front page are just blatant unfunny fighter bashing.

The amount of dumb takes some of you delusional salty fucking morons make on here whenever your fighter loses is disgusting. It's like you're in the midst of a mass brawl of 4-year-olds over at the local kindergarten, except you wanna punch those ignorant little shits aswell.

You got guys literally making threads like `Mir/JDS/Cain/Brock would destroy Ngannou" just based off on this one fight
<36>'

Is the large majority just plain drunk and all up in their feelings/recency bias tripping when they post on here after main events? I live in Europe so it's 0930 AM right now, and I don't usually drink on Sunday mornings so I wouldn't know.

Maybe I should just get off the boards while the shitstorm rages. The amount of patience some of you guys have educating/correcting the rabid fools on here is pretty impressive though.

anyway have a nice Sunday shermanos

I'm not going to delve deep into the topic but you decided to make a whole thread focused on bashing others.

And that seems an ongoing theme in all of your posts. What baffles me is that you're clearly capable of delivering quality posts based on your analysis and, at times, delivery, but for some reason you choose to be one of the most toxic posters on the forum as you focus and project negativity most of the times.

And don't take it the wrong way, it's not bashing you, I just think you could contribute way more to the forum if you'd stop being so hellbent on dissing people and instead bring more substantive takes.

Peace.

I'll go back eventually but I'd spend like 40 minutes or so crafting a thread based on an article or essay and just got strawman one sentence replies or insults/trolls etc. It's like here but with politics so much much worse lol . God speed if you take the plunge.
Lol. I used to be politically active, I mean in some places in the world there are injustice, and I felt like I kinda have to spread the facts about what happened (and to penetrate the echo chamber biases).

But I think if it's American politics I'll withdrawn myself from it (conservative-liberal). World politics info though to me can make big changes to people

Lol. I used to be politically active, I mean in some places in the world there are injustice, and I felt like I kinda have to spread the facts about what happened (and to penetrate the echo chamber biases).

But I think if it's American politics I'll withdrawn myself from it (conservative-liberal). World politics info though to me can make big changes to people
I agree I'm actually in a very similar position. I've withdrawn any hope for national US politics and despise liberals and conservatives . I just focus on learning about international politics like yourself , spreading the word, and try to do a little activism here and their in my local community .

I'm not going to delve deep into the topic but you decided to make a whole thread focused on bashing others.

And that seems an ongoing theme in all of your posts. What baffles me is that you're clearly capable of delivering quality posts based on your analysis and, at times, delivery, but for some reason you choose to be one of the most toxic posters on the forum as you focus and project negativity most of the times.

And don't take it the wrong way, it's not bashing you, I just think you could contribute way more to the forum if you'd stop being so hellbent on dissing people and instead bring more substantive takes.

Peace.
{<jordan}

It’s not that deep bro.

The Sherdog forums aren’t a place where a modern day Socrates and Plato have an MMA side interest and come together to discuss it.This is a karate forum with morons on it. Sorry if I’m bursting your bubble.

I’m here to have fun. Part of the fun is calling out morons.

The amount of dumb takes some of you delusional salty fucking morons make on here whenever your fighter loses is disgusting. It's like you're in the midst of a mass brawl of 4-year-olds over at the local kindergarten, except you wanna punch those ignorant little shits aswell.

You got guys literally making threads like `Mir/JDS/Cain/Brock would destroy Ngannou" just based off on this one fight
<36>'

Is the large majority just plain drunk and all up in their feelings/recency bias tripping when they post on here after main events? I live in Europe so it's 0930 AM right now, and I don't usually drink on Sunday mornings so I wouldn't know.

Maybe I should just get off the boards while the shitstorm rages. The amount of patience some of you guys have educating/correcting the rabid fools on here is pretty impressive though.

anyway have a nice Sunday shermanos

Morning sir.
Don't let it get to you, they're just flapping their wings.
After awhile you just feel the breeze lol.

Bruh I'm 100% with you . Worse then after a Connor fight .
And enjoy your Sunday homie :). I've been debating people's hot takes on here but not with the most ugh... "Patience" lol . Hopefully I don't get a yellow card :confused:

No need to yellow... just mellow little fellow lol.

Sounds like you made a shitty thread :D

Look I don't mind some troll posts here and there. Or some funny story post about how some Sherdogger showed his girlfriend all his favorite Conor McGregor fights during foreplay.

But I do mind people who post 3-4 threads with just a sentence with some opinion carrying no substance behind it.
Like how the fuck you expect people to care and give effort into their response?
There's also the people who feel the need to make a whole thread in response to another one. Like why??

Most of these thread titles on the front page are just blatant unfunny fighter bashing.
No,
It's way to much ... !

Three threads per week... maybe... !?
And only "special posters" should make
more than that, and only if they really
support the threads !

No,
It's way to much ... !

Three threads per week... maybe... !?
And only "special posters" should make
more than that, and only if they really
support the threads !
Yeah I agree.
I would like, but I ran out from the PBP thread.

Back