After all that bs dada5000 said about beating kimbo how he was going to destroy him

J

JollyRants

The dude talked so much crap omg did he talk like a year load of crap in like a month this is how he ended up lol. he even said keep the ambulance close for kimbo.
download.0.0.jpg

Entertaining fight. Didn't know which way it would go until the end.

That main card was the equivalent of Ronda's Ellen interview.

Nobody won.

Entertaining fight. Didn't know which way it would go until the end.

Really? I think Kimbo clearly had the higher skill set. All Dada could hope for was cracking Kimbo clean and hope for the best. Has Dada come out with the win in the third, it would have been from a 2-0 deficit on the scorecards.

After the first minute, I kept thinking Big John could probably take on both of them and win.

I think Ken can beat DADA. Apparently if you lightly lean against him, you instantly get full mount.

so this fight didnt come down to who could punch better. it came down to who spent 3 extra minutes on a tread mill.

That fight look like an amateur fight, nvm i've seen amateurs do much better.....#embarrassing

That was pure shit garbage. Who wants to watch that? In the promo press conf, Kimbo was going to show his scrotum saying Da Da's are tiny. WTF? I feel like I get dumber listening to Kimbo talk.

I think he was just selling the fight. Bellator is like wwe sometimes, an utter joke.

I think Ken can beat DADA. Apparently if you lightly lean against him, you instantly get full mount.
Kimbo initially had to heft his nearly 300 lb body into the air to dump him. Kimbo should have just banged with him from jump street instead of gassing himself out by wrestling a much larger guy. Kimbo would be a different animal if he was able to train cardio adequately. I really feel like his age and his injuries from football hold him back in terms of doing cardio. He probably has a lot wrong with his body, actually.

Really? I think Kimbo clearly had the higher skill set. All Dada could hope for was cracking Kimbo clean and hope for the best. Has Dada come out with the win in the third, it would have been from a 2-0 deficit on the scorecards.
Certainly Kimbo had the higher skill set. He just happened to gas quickly having to deal with the size of Dada.

This was an embarassment for MMA. I was hoping Big John would just step in and declare both the loser.

That was pure shit garbage. Who wants to watch that? In the promo press conf, Kimbo was going to show his scrotum saying Da Da's are tiny. WTF? I feel like I get dumber listening to Kimbo talk.

I watched the first 2 minutes of it on my dvr then gave up. I will admit to actually wanting to see the Gracie/Shamrock fight though.

That might literally be the worst MMA fight I've ever seen.

The dude talked so much crap omg did he talk like a year load of crap in like a month this is how he ended up lol. he even said keep the ambulance close for kimbo.
download.0.0.jpg
Fuckin lol

Back