After all that bs dada5000 said about beating kimbo how he was going to destroy him

Entertaining fight. Didn't know which way it would go until the end.

It was a race to see who would pass out first from exhaustion rather than damage.

As embarrassing as it was, I have to say they were still trying even when they could barely breathe. Dada couldn't even lift his arms to throw a strike after the first minute or a minute and thirty seconds or so of the third round, but his arms were budging as he was trying to lift them to throw punches. Then there was Kimbo pushing Dada over for the "takedown" after Kimbo collapsed to his knee due to exhaustion. Their cardio was abysmal, skills low, but I've seen much better fighters try less with more gas in them, their bodies were quitting on them, but they didn't throw in the towel, which shows they at least have heart.

In the 'mainstream' era - this was the worst fight I've ever seen

I've watched everything and anything since 1997 and for a pro MMA fight, it was a complete embaressment .

I only just now finally noticed that Big John is literally laughing in the background of this pic.

download.0.0.jpg

That was pure shit garbage. Who wants to watch that? In the promo press conf, Kimbo was going to show his scrotum saying Da Da's are tiny. WTF? I feel like I get dumber listening to Kimbo talk.

Your a GSP fan, you wouldn't understand

You're clueless if you expected any better. I was actually really surprised he was able to last as long as he did.

Condit running from Diaz for 5 rounds was worse than this

There were moments were I thought Dada was going to KO Slice. And lets not forget Slice is the one that has been doing this for years. He was in the UFC. This was more or less Dadda first MMA fight.

That was pure shit garbage. Who wants to watch that? In the promo press conf, Kimbo was going to show his scrotum saying Da Da's are tiny. WTF? I feel like I get dumber listening to Kimbo talk.

Tons of people. Way more people watched last nights Bellator than usual.

The proof is in the traffic, even the majority of Sherdoggers prefer a good freakshow, to a legit fight. The numbers for Chandler vs Thompson won't come close to last nights numbers.

You're mad at the wrong guy.

Why give the guy who has next to zero experience, is poor and lives with his mom shit? He sold a fight that no one would have turned down - a co-main slot against Kimbo on TV during a tent-pole event.

Be mad at Kimbo for going out there looking for a TD and gassing himself in 30 seconds, fighting with knees so shot he can't slip any more, or just generally looking worse than he ever has. Or be frustrated with Coker for making an all freakshow co-main/main and not highlighting any of Bellator's homegrown talent like Brooks.

The dude talked so much crap omg did he talk like a year load of crap in like a month this is how he ended up lol. he even said keep the ambulance close for kimbo.
download.0.0.jpg

Well in fairness Kimbo probably did need to be treated for exhaustion, he had to be carried off his stool for the third round and he was being carried around the cage and held up post fight.

Do you think Bellator kept two ambulances on hand for this one? They should have.

Not worst fight ever though, for me that is still Severn vs Kimo.... For as awful as last nights fight was, at least they were attempting to fight.

Back