• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*After all his trash talk, if Lawler beats Askren, it would be the most embarrasing loss since...*

Most mma fans expected Conor to lose this fight. Theres no shame in his loss, Khabib really is that great.
That's incorrect , initial odds are created by statistical analysis. But after that people placing bets shifts the odds.

Fight started with donor the underdog.
That fight ending up with conor as fav
So 55% 1/2.20 = of people that were willing to let go of their hard earned chance felt that conor was going to win.

Hard to argue with Conor's "it's only business". Gaethje-Vick is up there as well.

giphy.gif

Yeah. And he got beated up on the stand up aswell. Khabib knocked him down and, if that fight was at a jail, he would have raped him (if he wanted that).

What’s the fascination with some to use the term “rape” when talking about two men?

Different strokes I guess?

giphy.gif

Yeah. And he got beated up on the stand up aswell. Khabib knocked him down and, if that fight was at a jail, he would have raped him (if he wanted that).
after this reply it seems that maybe just maybe

that you want to get jail raped by kabob? that is if he wanted it.

That's incorrect , initial odds are created by statistical analysis. But after that people placing bets shifts the odds.

Fight started with donor the underdog.
That fight ending up with conor as fav
So 55% 1/2.20 = of people that were willing to let go of their hard earned chance felt that conor was going to win.

Nahhh.

Those arent mama fans. Those are people watching YouTube clips betting on mma

Also, "To the death George".

I'm anxious to see how Askren performs in the UFC but I agree he's in for a huge embarrassment if he loses now. He's talked his way in to a corner.

Vick vs Gaethe

Askren has trash talked everyone except Lawler lol.

Has anyone ever trash talked Lawler?
He’s all business in the cage, but always acts like a gentleman outside of the cage.

Back