After a rough stretch Holly wants her good name back

the guy is more fortunate than he may realize right now. She's probably going to go thru heII and hundreds of thousands of dollars to have a kid. He owns a roofing business and is doing fine, so he'll probably go find someone younger to have kids with.

I like Holly and want to see her do well in her fights as well as her life. If she ever went to Bellator she might become champ there

Just show me dat ass Holly.

201729.jpg

Last edited:
yeah what a shocker..I'm surprised it lasted this long honestly.

the guy is more fortunate than he may realize right now. She's probably going to go thru heII and hundreds of thousands of dollars to have a kid. He owns a roofing business and is doing fine, so he'll probably go find someone younger to have kids with.
Assuming he wasnt kids.

She should KO Ronda again and make her name off of Travis

make this thread great. thanks. ill check back in later

what makes you think she has the maternal instincts to raise a baby? Any woman who has been ripped for as long as she has (whether naturally or otherwise) has purged the necessary estrogen from their bodies a long time ago.

She should ask to change it to 'Holms' instead since apparently 'Holm' is too difficult to get right for 80% of people these days

If she was on The Bachelorette, I'd watch.

I hate when shit like this comes out. Why is this any of our business????

He’ll do well. Contractor’s always seem to have dime pieces.

Back