After a rough stretch Holly wants her good name back

42566936_310118156455357_7598621567267518519_n.jpg

it's tough business to be in as a husband to a pro fighter if you aren't one yourself. I mean she's always hanging around Jon Bones Jones. There's no way in hell Bones hasn't attempted to do stuff already. Then she's rolling up in bikinis with big Dick Yoel in photos lol.

I sure as hell wouldn't want to deal with my wife being a pro fighter as a normal guy

She should ask to change it to 'Holms' instead since apparently 'Holm' is too difficult to get right for 80% of people these days

You don't sound like a Holly Holmies.

Not surprising, she didnt use his last name, never posted pics with or mentioned him, seen spending a lot of time around dudes at JW, most people prob didnt even know she was married.

Also like Miesha, maybe she felt the urge to have kids before its too late, but decided not to do it with the guy who stuck by her this long for some reason.. if she has a new bf and gets pregnant this year that confirms she been seeing him before the divorce.

I would like to see Luke interview this guy on the MMAHour.

Cuck on cuck gentleness.

the guy is more fortunate than he may realize right now. She's probably going to go thru heII and hundreds of thousands of dollars to have a kid. He owns a roofing business and is doing fine, so he'll probably go find someone younger to have kids with.
He probably doesn't realize it yet, but it's the best thing that could have happened to him. Holm is 38 years old. If she should somehow beat Aspen Ladd, Nunez will beat the crap out of her. Then what? Sell real estate and teach a
I hate when shit like this comes out. Why is this any of our business????
Cause she's the Preacher's daughter!!!

the guy is more fortunate than he may realize right now. She's probably going to go thru heII and hundreds of thousands of dollars to have a kid. He owns a roofing business and is doing fine, so he'll probably go find someone younger to have kids with.

She’s 37 and a pro fighter. I think she might have chosen not to have kids. Not naturally at least.

She’s 37 and a pro fighter. I think she might have chosen not to have kids. Not naturally at least.

I agree. That is very likely, and I thought about including that to my post. However, I think he would've filed for divorce instead of her, had that been the case.

Homely better be glad she is famous cause her face looks like the preachers SON

Back