AEW XXXIX: Shots Fired!!!

Will Cody turn? Should he?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yim's solid, but not spectacular, the kind of midcarder women's wrestler they need.

Kross and Scarlett are impact bound I'm guessing, maybe Nia Jax too.

Didn't Kross piss off Impact? Don't follow that one much...

Didn't Kross piss off Impact? Don't follow that one much...

He signed a new contract with Impact that met all of his terms, including being able to work indy shows and AAA, then shortly after signing a new contract he asked them for a massive contract with guaranteed money, Impact was like "lol no, you just signed a new deal". Kross then asked for his release, Impact once again said "lol no, you just signed a new deal". Kross then proceeded to spend months trashing Impact in interviews and claimed Scarlett had to work as a waitress and live with her parents between Impact tapings to be able to pay bills. Finally after months of Kross trashing them in interviews, Impact let him go.

Dirt sheets later claimed WWE showed interest in him right after he signed his new Impact deal, so Kross was just either trying to get out of his Impact deal to go to WWE or get a WWE superstar deal out of Impact.

Keith Lee is a no brainer. AEW definitely needs to pick him up.

Ember Moon is also a no brainer, although AEW's women's division is getting better, it would be much improved with Ember Moon.

I could see Tony rehabbing Kross and making him more interesting. He fixed Miro even after his WWE cuck angle and the Twitch gamer gimmick disaster. If Scarlett can come with and dress in lingerie again, I'm for giving him a shot.

I like Oney Lorcan, wouldn't mind Biff Busick coming in to AEW. He has that old PWG connection with a lot of the AEW OG's, so I wouldn't be surprised to see him.

Gran Metalik is great, hope he doesn't go back to CMLL cause CMLL isn't that great anymore. He'd be a good addition to AEW.

Lince Dorado is really good. I wouldn't mind seeing him come in.

Zero interest in any of the other releases coming to AEW.

I don’t see the appeal of ember moon or Kross. What am I missing?

Nothing. Kross is as mediocre as it gets and Ember had hype when she first joined WWE from the indies and had a decent NXT run. She's a solid worker with a good look but she's hurt a lot and is older now.

Ember had a fun run during her first time in NXT and gained a lot of points from fans and it carried over through her run on the main roster. Had the world of talent but the injury bug really fooked her over

Ember Moon can work, which is what AEW's women's roster really needs. She had a bad string of injuries over the last few years, but she's been healthy all of 2021, so she might be past it.

With Kross, I've always found him bland. He looks like a bad ass, but then he talks lol. He's 6'5", shredded, and can be carried to good matches, he just needs someone who can book him right and make him interesting. I'm down for Tony Khan giving it a shot, but if he goes unsigned I could care less.

Ember had a fun run during her first time in NXT and gained a lot of points from fans and it carried over through her run on the main roster. Had the world of talent but the injury bug really fooked her over

Then she found catering and it was all over.

Ember Moon can work, which is what AEW's women's roster really needs. She had a bad string of injuries over the last few years, but she's been healthy all of 2021, so she might be past it.

With Kross, I've always found him bland. He looks like a bad ass, but then he talks lol. He's 6'5", shredded, and can be carried to good matches, he just needs someone who can book him right and make him interesting. I'm down for Tony Khan giving it a shot, but if he goes unsigned I could care less.

Kross is nothing but generic guy 101 without his butterface wife showing her ass...which is a pretty great ass.

If Big Tone had to sign one female from the releases today it should be Ember for sure. The lighter schedule should help with her being injury prone.

So many vlogs, been only watching BTE and Sammy's every week and ignoring the rest, but Thunder Rosa dragged me in to another one.

Im surprised they put Miro over Orange Cassidy. Im also surprised I picked Miro as Moxleys replacement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back