Status
Not open for further replies.

Max Power

Got The Touch
Platinum Member
Reaction score
r0uvk85l-jpg.879723

RULES!!!
As ever, leave the misery and bitchin' for the other thread! Pro wrestling is cool again!

MASCOTS:

1aejnu5fkzh71.jpg

c2zrhocl7cj71.jpg

image.png

49546445efab4262ae8f368c6a20daa627d366d6.jpg

0_Screen-Shot-2020-07-22-at-124514.png

upload_2021-10-24_19-58-22.jpeg

THEME:

Can I get a sticky please? @Rebelfett @Kung Fu Kowboy @D.R.H.

Cody should turn hell given crowd reaction but I believe he won't. I'd imagine he disappears for awhile. Defenetly put himself in an odd spot winning that last match

Red head mascot has a nice fiery bush. Can confirm carpets match the drapes, name is Levi Coralynn.

Very much enjoyed the show this week!

Bryan vs Dustin was great. Loved the finish. Seems Bryan is going for a wide variety when it comes to match finishes.

MJF/Sting segment was good.

Britt cut a great promo as usual. Hope they give Tay time on the mic to get in a few barbs at Britt. Her English is fine.

Ruby vs Ford was good. Looking forward to the Statlander match.

Fish was seemingly wrestling a third Buck with a 'tache. Him and Punk should be a good 'un.

Archer vs Eddie was very good though I cannot imagine that was the planned finish. Was Archer supposed to win? I don't really care as I really want to see Eddie vs Bryan.

Tony Nese???????????? ???????????????

Better stuff from Ethan this week. Avoided crowd apathy. Sammy bodied him tho.

JB showed a good deal of promise on the mic. Good to see! Again, steps like this I greatly appreciate!

Miro cut another good promo. I wonder who his next target shall be.

Main event was very good. I swear at one point the crowd chanted 'get your glock' at Arn. Fine with Cody winning a close match. They have done a tremendous job of establishing Black as legit. Won't hurt him, I guarantee it.

Arn finger shooting last week and the Get the Glock chants were 2 of the best things to go down.

Still not over how scary that Lance Archer spot was.

Does anyone know the extent of Ibushi's injury yet?

Britt is a Pennsylvania 7. When she was wrestling against someone truly hot(Anna Jay) she got exposed. Don't @Me

Arn finger shooting last week and the Get the Glock chants were 2 of the best things to go down.

Still not over how scary that Lance Archer spot was.

Does anyone know the extent of Ibushi's injury yet?

yeah him tweeting “I’ll live” doesn’t answer if he escaped injury.

He tweeted much more than "I'll live"

I doubt he escaped injury, but the fact he was on twitter within minutes of it happening makes me think it's nothing serious.

I didn’t see that!

maybe no injury though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back