AEW XXIV: GO2SLEEP

Who's the best Godzilla Kaiju?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
And I only want to hear bad things he’s done.

He’s the devil, and dead to all of us until he publicly apologizes to Kenny

Kenny is a Fraggle Sara...don't waste your time pining over him.

@GoldenAzazel
You can continue to pine over Kenny.

Hey I still hate the young bucks for you, especially Nick....I think it’s Nick the one I dislike the most. What more do you want from me?

Hey I still hate the young bucks for you, especially Nick....I think it’s Nick the one I dislike the most. What more do you want from me?

Look...if you want to sexy time Omega that's one thing...women love gay men with abs and perms after all and he has both...at least he did last time I saw him...and hating the Young Bucks is certainly a positive reflection on you...

but liking the Terminator shiz...

<{hughesimpress}>

Look...if you want to sexy time Omega that's one thing...women love gay men with abs and perms after all and he has both...at least he did last time I saw him...and hating the Young Bucks is certainly a positive reflection on you...

<{hughesimpress}>
He's bisexual, not gay. Get it right.

<{hughesimpress}>
Oh I don’t want to have sexy time with him, I don’t like blondes.

Oh I don’t want to have sexy time with him, I don’t like blondes.

Pretty sure he dyes it. Doesn't matter because he likes dicks.

HA! Take that @Sara
Umm yeah you can have him, I just thinks he’s the best (of who I’ve watched)

And the guy that attacked Mox was kinda sloppy, so hopefully he’s worth the hype.

Have you ever seen a Frank thread that didn't start with "Fuck Frank," and someone calling him a fraggle?

I rest my case.
I thought that was just because people hated him.

Only one vote for Mothra in the poll.
<KhabibBS>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back