AEW XXIV: GO2SLEEP

Who's the best Godzilla Kaiju?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've done it before and nobody noticed.
giphy.gif

Oh so this Jim character is my new enemy cool, good to know
If you wanted to know who he is, he's probably one of the greatest wrestling managers of all time. He's booked/wrote for most of the notable promotions in his time too, but to a lot of people he has lost touch and is very much a "Old man yells at cloud" kinda character.

If you wanted to know who he is, he's probably one of the greatest wrestling managers of all time. He's booked/wrote for most of the notable promotions in his time too, but to a lot of people he has lost touch and is very much a "Old man yells at cloud" kinda character.
Are you defending him? It’s good to know I love Kenny more than you. ;)

Are you defending him? It’s good to know I love Kenny more than you. ;)
Jim Cornette? lol not at all. Can't deny the talent he had when he was actually in the business though. I couldn't care less what he has to say now though.

Jim Cornette? lol not at all. Can't deny the talent he had when he was actually in the business though. I couldn't care less what he has to say now though.
I’m unconditional support means that whatever he did that was “good” is forgotten and we only use the bad against him. I’ll let Kenny know you hate him now.

I’m unconditional support means that whatever he did that was “good” is forgotten and we only use the bad against him. I’ll let Kenny know you hate him now.
<KhabibBS>

Of Khahib and MMA? Fuck yeah! I’ll not be interested in mma till Nick, or Nathan have a fight on the horizon.
He's saying his famous "this is number one bullshit" quote. You might be waiting a while btw lol

Twinkle Toes McFingerbang to be precise.

<Y2JSmirk>

Motherfucker
<32>
When ever I see fingerbang I think of Cartman and his boyband on South Park.

When ever I see fingerbang I think of Cartman and his boyband on South Park.

Jim is an avid South Park fan, so you're on the right track with the reference.

Jim is an avid South Park fan, so you're on the right track with the reference.
He’s the devil, and dead to all of us until he publicly apologizes to Kenny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back