AEW XLV: I Don't Know, Jeff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any updates on Mox? I wonder if he is still on the wagon.

Wow, cool spot, Santana just pildrivered one of the 2.0 guys through a chair outside the ring....

.... in picture in picture

Fuck, commercial are soooo long

Any updates on Mox? I wonder if he is still on the wagon.

From the looks of it, he's doing all right. He has a GCW match booked with Homicide, I think on the 23rd. I have not seen him at any Cincinnati area (him and Renee just moved back) AA meetings but that doesn't necessarily mean anything. He's famous enough that it would probably be a distraction if he showed up more than anything.

Garcia looks way too much like Kyle Rittenhouse

Is Kingston really hurt?

Fun little street fight. Nothing ground breaking, but entertaining.

Santana and Ortiz actually got a win. Is Eddie Kingston a game changer?

<EdgyBrah>

From the looks of it, he's doing all right. He has a GCW match booked with Homicide, I think on the 23rd. I have not seen him at any Cincinnati area (him and Renee just moved back) AA meetings but that doesn't necessarily mean anything. He's famous enough that it would probably be a distraction if he showed up more than anything.

The Homicide match is not official yet. It most likely will be but isn't yet. He needs to return to AEW first.

The Homicide match is not official yet. It most likely will be but isn't yet. He needs to return to AEW first.

Ok, that makes sense. I remember Tony Khan said he will for sure come back in AEW before anywhere else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back