AEW XLIII: Winter Has Came

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good match ruined by the ending, like everything involving The Elite ever.
This match had it's moments, but it was dragged down by the presence of Pockets and Fat Chuck. Then the Bucks run in was the dump on the top of the sundae.

I'll definitely take Fish and KOR as a team (they need to not be solo wrestlers). I'll take Adam Cole if he is with Fish and O'Reilly or by himself. I'll take Trent if he can get out of the fucking goon squad.

This match had it's moments, but it was dragged down by the presence of Pockets and Fat Chuck. Then the Bucks run in was the dump on the top of the sundae.

I'll definitely take Fish and KOR as a team (they need to not be solo wrestlers). I'll take Adam Cole if he is with Fish and O'Reilly or by himself. I'll take Trent if he can get out of the fucking goon squad.
Pretty much exactly how I feel.

Plus, I can do without the whole "are they gonna get along" trope for the rest of my life.

WWE runs into the ground, I don't need AEW doing it too.

Every single match tonight was good. Was a solid wrestling show from top to bottom. The promos weren't great, but the matches were fun.
You thought the 2.0 match and the aftermath were good? Or the Cargill match and ending?

AEW's problem is not their match quality, it is their booking.

Mr Khan needs to bring back Maki in 2022.

Ig0ovGd.jpg

Also, I should point out Cody was there tonight, as he appeared during the Dark tapings doing his 2 Fuego gimmick.

So why not bring him out?

Pretty much exactly how I feel.

Plus, I can do without the whole "are they gonna get along" trope for the rest of my life.

WWE runs into the ground, I don't need AEW doing it too.
I don't mind the story if the blow off is Cole picking Fish and KOR and them leaving the Bucks in puddle. Then they move on to bigger things and don't look back.

Basically, if the end game is getting Cole away from the Bucks and giving Fish and KOR the rub, I can live with it...but something tells me that is not likely.

I don't mind the story if the blow off is Cole picking Fish and KOR and them leaving the Bucks in puddle. Then they move on to bigger things and don't look back.

Basically, if the end game is getting Cole away from the Bucks and giving Fish and KOR the rub, I can live with it...but something tells me that is not likely.
Depending on Omega's time table for return, I could see Undisputed Era vs. The Elite happening.

You thought the 2.0 match and the aftermath were good? Or the Cargill match and ending?

AEW's problem is not their match quality, it is their booking.

What was wrong with the 2point0 match or aftermath? Punchable dickhead heels cheated to win, will soon get comeuppance from Santana and Ortiz. Seeds of Kingston vs. Jericho also planted, which could be a good feud.

Thunder Rosa and Cargill also had a good match, best of Cargill's career so far. Rosa worked the leg of the bigger opponent and the heel manager Mark Sterling brought in an insurance policy in case the heel needed it. Rosa and Martinez now set up to have good matches.

What was wrong with the 2point0 match or aftermath? Punchable dickhead heels cheated to win, will soon get comeuppance from Santana and Ortiz. Seeds of Kingston vs. Jericho also planted, which could be a good feud.

Thunder Rosa and Cargill also had a good match, best of Cargill's career so far. Rosa worked the leg of the bigger opponent and the heel manager Mark Sterling brought in an insurance policy in case the heel needed it. Rosa and Martinez now set up to have good matches.
I did not find either match particularly good.

I have no problem with 2.0 cheating to win, I have issues with the whole beating down everyone before Jericho decides to queue up his music, run out, and then him and Kingston taking all attention away from 2.0s win.

I already said my piece on Jade's weirdly booked match.

I just expect a lot more from AEW than what felt like a B show experience tonight.

Also, please don't take me complaining as a shot at you or anyone who liked the show.

I am glad you guys are enjoying it. I am just frustrated because they can do so much better, and it felt like a phoned in show.

I have no problem with 2.0 cheating to win, I have issues with the whole beating down everyone before Jericho decides to queue up his music, run out, and then him and Kingston taking all attention away from 2.0s win.

I just hope they use it for a chance for Kingston to talk about Jericho needing the spotlight to make the save. This seed was planted a month ago when Jericho saved Kingston from a 2point0 beat down and Kingston said he didn't want Jericho's help back then. Hope it's a case of long term booking that will pay off.

That first hour was so bad, I turned the show off.

Mainly because my cousin asked me to help him install a washing machine, but still....that first hour was brutal.

The ugly broad who got knocked out by Xia Li was the bis surprise? {<jordan}

Also, I should point out Cody was there tonight, as he appeared during the Dark tapings doing his 2 Fuego gimmick.

So why not bring him out?
Because you touch yourself.

And we had to suffer through Brandi. That's enough punishment for one night.

But mainly because you touch yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back