AEW XLII: Pillars

AEW’s 2021 Singles MVP

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
People bitching about MJF in that match while Dante nearly crushed his trachea, lol
I don't really see what others see in Dante. Don't get me wrong, I think he is talented, but a lot of people act like he is the next coming. The kid misses a lot of his flashy moves, and has a long way to go.

hes like 20 and flies higher than anyone going, its pretty spectacular when he pulls it off.
Hell get there though.
People thought Osprey was nothing but flips (I used too) and now Osprey is one of the best in the world.

Im more vested in him than near any of the yonger guys in WWE, cept for Bron, who Ive said plenty of times is fuckin bullet proof unless they fuck him up

Brandi Rhodes Fires Back At Fan Who Questions Her Wrestling Skills

On Tuesday, Brandi tweeted photos of her in her wrestling gear, mentioning how she’s “better than before” inside the squared circle. This led to a fan questioning her ability as a wrestler.

In her response, Brandi pointed out her bank account surely thinks she’s a capable wrestler.

Don´t work yourself into a shoot Brandi.

Don't know if this has been posted, but Kevin Owens has reportedly re-signed with WWE.

Kind of a bummer. I was looking forward to Owens vs. Punk, Omega, etc.
Hangman v Danielson got 5 stars from Meltzer
This is my shocked face.

I don't really see what others see in Dante. Don't get me wrong, I think he is talented, but a lot of people act like he is the next coming. The kid misses a lot of his flashy moves, and has a long way to go.
I think he is spectacular. In a company full of pudgy midgets doing dumb flippy shit, he stands out like a sore thumb because his shit actually looks awesome.

That being said... he has a lot of issues. The botches are one thing. I'm more concerned with his personality, though. Seriously, has anybody seen evidence that he isn't a deaf mute?

Maybe they should give him a Rainman gimmick where he is an autistic genius, but instead of doing math he can do really cool dives.

Last edited:
Make a new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back