AEW XLII: Pillars

AEW’s 2021 Singles MVP

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is an option, you know.

You get two choices; you can like something or not.

When is the last time you had anything critical to say about an AEW show?

I typically don't watch the things on the shows that I don't like. You should try it. Hell, it's something I had to learn a couple of times regarding WWE. Though I did and that's why I haven't watched it in years.

But to answer your question, Billy Gunn and his useless sons, anything Matt Hardy related and a few debuts they fucked up (eg: Miro and Andrade.)

I will say that I am nowhere near as critical of AEW as I was of WWE, but that is simply because AEW do so much right and WWE do so much wrong. (AEW also largely fix the stupid shit they do.) It's easy to overlook Matt Hardy stinking up a segment when I know that on the same show I'm gonna get a killer MJF, CM Punk, Darby, Britt, Dante, Hangman, Bryan, Acclaimed, Inner Circle, FTR, Cody, Eddie/Mox, The Elite, Black, Cody, Pac, etc promo/match.

I typically don't watch the things on the shows that I don't like. You should try it. Hell, it's something I had to learn a couple of times regarding WWE. Though I did and that's why I haven't watched it in years.

But to answer your question, Billy Gunn and his useless sons, anything Matt Hardy related and a few debuts they fucked up (eg: Miro and Andrade.)

I will say that I am nowhere near as critical of AEW as I was of WWE, but that is simply because AEW do so much right and WWE do so much wrong. (AEW also largely fix the stupid shit they do.) It's easy to overlook Matt Hardy stinking up a segment when I know that on the same show I'm gonna get a killer MJF, CM Punk, Darby, Britt, Dante, Hangman, Bryan, Acclaimed, Inner Circle, FTR, Cody, Eddie/Mox, The Elite, Black, Cody, Pac, etc promo/match.
You can't just like things, Max. There has to be some hidden agenda or you just wanna bum Tony Khan.

So the TBS Switch is coming out soon and it makes me curious what that card is going to look like. You have to have a banger, as you don't want to show the networks they made a mistake. The TBS title will be decided on the show. The Punk vs MJF match will be my guess as well, as they are building that and the PPV is too far out. Hangman and Bryan will rematch at battle of the belts, so I think that is out.

Big tone really needs to show TBS something.

So the TBS Switch is coming out soon and it makes me curious what that card is going to look like. You have to have a banger, as you don't want to show the networks they made a mistake. The TBS title will be decided on the show. The Punk vs MJF match will be my guess as well, as they are building that and the PPV is too far out. Hangman and Bryan will rematch at battle of the belts, so I think that is out.

Big tone really needs to show TBS something.

TBS can lick Mr Khan's butthole, Padre! They haven't drawn a dime since they aired Freaks and Geeks!

Stfu you AEWsexual
1eec63e8e64ebdd0e720d92a2843f3b0.gif

Brandi Rhodes Fires Back At Fan Who Questions Her Wrestling Skills

On Tuesday, Brandi tweeted photos of her in her wrestling gear, mentioning how she’s “better than before” inside the squared circle. This led to a fan questioning her ability as a wrestler.

In her response, Brandi pointed out her bank account surely thinks she’s a capable wrestler.

On Tuesday, Brandi tweeted photos of her in her wrestling gear, mentioning how she’s “better than before” inside the squared circle. This led to a fan questioning her ability as a wrestler.

In her response, Brandi pointed out her bank account surely thinks she’s a capable wrestler.

She will be a good heel when and if cody turns

You can't just like things, Max. There has to be some hidden agenda or you just wanna bum Tony Khan.
It's fine people have their different opinions.

I watch AEW because I like wrestling when it is good, and sometimes they have good wrestling.

But I disagree with people who say all of their shit is good. I wish that was true; I don't watch something wanting NOT to like it.

Cheap Heat. OoOoO you blew a second generation wrestler to get your money. Lord knows nothing that she did in the ring put any in her bank account.

Cheap Heat. OoOoO you blew a second generation wrestler to get your money. Lord knows nothing that she did in the ring put any in her bank account.
Oh I'm sure she's fucked Cody in the ring before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back