• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Locked AEW: The Powerhouse Station

Is Hobbs over?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
kk6jec6dz0sa1.jpg

200w.gif

Riho is too wholesome to know.
I don't know what you mean, Based. This is just a normal post about her AEW match with no other possible interpretation.

Entrance%2Bwith%2BTitle%2B2.gif

Does this guy quit WWE now that his senile father-in-law is back in charge of everything?

Is Triple H the missing piece that AEW needs?

Dude loves Gargano and some of the other NXT types, and honestly used them pretty well in NXT; even tried to get them over on the main roster after Vince did whatever with them.

PWInsider are reporting that the word going around AEW is that the announcement is not storyline or talent related.

Could also be that AEW Collision show that Warner are giving em

Seagulls are cool. I didn’t find out that Brighton was the San Francisco of the UK until recently. Are you a BHA fan as well?
Nah, I don't really follow football. My local team is in league 2, my mum supports Liverpool, and my dad supports Arsenal. I just never really got into it.

Entrance%2Bwith%2BTitle%2B2.gif

Does this guy quit WWE now that his senile father-in-law is back in charge of everything?

Is Triple H the missing piece that AEW needs?

Dude loves Gargano and some of the other NXT types, and honestly used them pretty well in NXT; even tried to get them over on the main roster after Vince did whatever with them.

Nah, he makes tons more money as Vince's personal coffee boy. A great gig and Bruce Pritchard's current position

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back