• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Locked AEW LXXV: 2023 Is #AllElite

Status
Not open for further replies.
"No Mercedes" is trending on Twitter <Lmaoo>

Dirtsheets hyped up something they were wrong about causing fans to expect something that wasn't gonna happen, now AEW is the bad guy.

Sean Ross Sapp is now saying on his live post show video he knew all along that Mercedes wasn't going to be there because his "New Japan sources" told him last week she wouldn't be.

Fuck off dork. Dirtsheets are the worst.

Dirtsheets hyped up something they were wrong about causing fans to expect something that wasn't gonna happen, now AEW is the bad guy.

Sean Ross Sapp is now saying on his live post show video he knew all along that Mercedes wasn't going to be there because his "New Japan sources" told him last week she wouldn't be.

Picked a perfect day to pretend "plans changed".

Sheets got exposed for just running with any rumour without looking into it and so did "smart marks" for blindly believing it out of pure spite.

Sean Ross Sapp's co-host now saying MJF's promo on Takeshita was "racist" and AEW is wrong and hypocritical for "MJF's anti-Japanese rhetoric"

This is the first time I've ever actually watched something from Fightful, I've lasted 3 minutes before I had to turn it off <Lmaoo>

What could have made this show a kickass all time Dynamite episode was CM Punk’s music hitting when Kenny is on top of the ladder.

Would have been a perfect time to transition into Elite vs Punk/FTR.

i guess they don’t want to put too much good stuff on one show but there wouldn’t have been a better time to do it

What could have made this show a kickass all time Dynamite episode was CM Punk’s music hitting when Kenny is on top of the ladder.

i guess they don’t want to put too much good stuff on one show but there wouldn’t have been a better time to do it

CM Punk had a torn pec surgically repaired just a couple months ago. Even if he does come back to AEW, it won't be for a really long time.

Except of course Punk is still injured, and possibly never even coming back.

Minor details.

He’s got Mark of The Year sewn up on January 11!

He’s got Mark of The Year sewn up on January 11!

He was ranting on his post show that it's all AEW's fault for anyone being mad because Britt Baker said "The Boss". He then complained that Tony Khan didn't go to the media and tell the media directly they didn't sign Mercedes.

He said AEW should have came out and squashed the speculation so they wouldn't "lose fan trust", even though he actually admitted it was all "reporter and fan speculation". <Lmaoo>

Guy really is a mark. Seems like he takes L after L when it comes to AEW and it's finally getting to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back