• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

AEW is awful lol

lol This dude is so far gone.
He'll ask for examples of quality or comedy, then move the goalposts because he was never going to agree with you anyway.

Just ignore this shit, let him talk to himself in here with his Cornette loving twitter accounts.
He's so much smarter than everyone though. I have no idea how anyone could compete with his genius level intellect. <Lmaoo>

He's so much smarter than everyone though. I have no idea how anyone could compete with his genius level intellect. <Lmaoo>
Imagine being so obsessed with Corny that you can't stop hating on a brand new wrestling company that's less than 2 years old.

Getting worked into 15 pages.......{<jordan}

Just a matter of time until one of these untrained mudshow clowns Hayabusa's themselves imo

LOL, this dude would have been fired as soon as he got to Gorilla if this was the WWE. At least Vinnie Mac has SOME standards. Yeesh.

LOL, this dude would have been fired as soon as he got to Gorilla if this was the WWE. At least Vinnie Mac has SOME standards. Yeesh.

Isn't that punch one like a year old at this point? I swear it was posted a long time ago in the main threads?

Isn't that punch one like a year old at this point? I swear it was posted a long time ago in the main threads?

Yeah I think this was just a compilation of what a bum this dude is.

I wish we could have put Jelly Nutella in there with late 90s Scott Steiner. I can just imagine Jelly pitching Scott all this outlaw garbage stuff he wanted to do in the match, and Scott just going out there and putting him in a wheelchair.

Jelly and the Bucks vs the Steiners and Vader (rip).

Jelly and the Bucks vs the Steiners and Vader (rip).

Beautiful. Can we somehow throw Omega in there too?

tumblr_oyn5k4uSTq1r2dt55o1_r1_540.gifv

Hardcore Holly, JBL or the Nast Boys?

Now that I would pay good money to see. Hardcore Holly, JBL, Stan Hansen, or even a true psychopath like Buzz Sawyer. Before the match just get them all in a room and show them highlights of Superkick parties and some of Omega's work in Japan. I'm sure they all would work the match accordingly.

Back