• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

AEW Full Gear Discussion

@moonwolf

tiger-650-2.jpg

Moom, you are one of my favorite people here. I like you, bro. Thanks for being my friend. Alright, good talk. I'm gonna eat some cookies and go to bed.
ur welcome homie; i like u too.
did u watch mayu vs kairi?
kairi's entrance/theme is so good.
i bet u could beat ur PR with it bumping
and ur wife cheering u on in a pirate costume

do u see it cuz i see it!

wolf-gif-11.gif

Last edited:
kairi.jpg

the business has changed forever.

Last edited:
Was able to finally catch a replay, great opening 2 matches and liked DT getting the surprise win. Women's matches were ok, obviously some rust and lack of chemistry in a couple of those, nice to see them give the title to the hot hand but sucks Storm was stuck with the interim tag. Also lol at the camera work multiple times getting perfect shots of toned Jade ass, give that person a raise.

Surprised at the Joe win, I thought Hobbs might sneak a win in. Even though it may have been too early they should've tested the waters with Wardlow being the massively hot hand at the time and gave him the AEW title earlier instead. Main event was ok, the finish wasn't as shocking as they were going for. I'll end with a let's please get a big Swerve push, hes been good in his matches but he's really hit his stride of his character.

What did you guys think was the worst match? I actually enjoyed them all. I feel like Saraya Baker took a bit to get going but that's to be expected.

The cage match was surprisingly great. As was the trios, women's title match, tag, TNT, main event. I really liked Kingston/Akiyama too had a very knowledgeable women next to me who knew kings road style so that was dope.

Back