AEW Dynamite XV - Cody Fears Warhorse No Longer!

Who's the bigger star in AEW right now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Word is the "Human Tornado" (the black dude in one of the videos making rounds) pushed Excalibur and Owens/Steen to drop the racist promo in order to generate heat/buzz.

Now I haven't seen anything with Tornado saying such, but that's what the ole innerweb is saying.
I'm waiting for Scorpio Sky and Kenny Omega to get cancelled now. People bringing up old dirt on people to fuck with their livelihood is a big trend at the moment.

Last night showed how much wrangling Excalibur did when it came to JR.

JR is even worse than I'd thought.
I actually really enjoy Excalibur, JR, and Tony when they're all on form. JR being the grumpy old fart, Tony being the old guy who's still open minded, and Excalibur telling Tony about all the new shit he's missed over the years is a great dynamic. Taz and Excalibur have a great, fun, laid back vibe for Dark too and it's amusing to hear them give each other banter back and forth.

Last night showed how much wrangling Excalibur did when it came to JR.

JR is even worse than I'd thought.

JR was hilariously bad last night. He was dropping gems in almost every match and segment. When he went on his Facebook style boomer rant in the middle of a live wrestling show about people blaming COVID for all of their troubles, I knew JR has officially lost it.

JR was hilariously bad last night. He was dropping gems in almost every match and segment. When he went on his Facebook style boomer rant in the middle of a live wrestling show about people blaming COVID for all of their troubles, I knew JR has officially lost it.
He does that on the podcast all the time

Would be a pretty weird pairing but Archer and Warhorse could make a good tag team IMO.

Serioisly, why would anyone, let alone a "serious" wrestling company hire her. I mean, I would be hard pressed to tell you who is worse in the ring, her or Eva Marie.
Don't besmirch the good name of Eva Marie .....Atleast she ran the ropes like Steve Austin.

Word is the "Human Tornado" (the black dude in one of the videos making rounds) pushed Excalibur and Owens/Steen to drop the racist promo in order to generate heat/buzz.

Now I haven't seen anything with Tornado saying such, but that's what the ole innerweb is saying.
Tornado supports them lol

Tornado supports them lol

Whelp if that's a legit account by the guy then what was said isn't a whole lot different than a TV show or movie.

I don't think they would just say it to him without them discussing it beforehand.

I get that, guess I'm more so meaning if it wasn't their idea to begin with.

So should we cancel Quentin Tarantino for his n bombs in pulp fiction? Or every movie he wrote afterwards?

Rasslin.....it's all fake, until someone gets offended......then it's still real to me dammit.

So should we cancel Quentin Tarantino for his n bombs in pulp fiction? Or every movie he wrote afterwards?

Rasslin.....it's all fake, until someone gets offended......then it's still real to me dammit.
Yeah, I'm confused on why it's acceptable for actors to read scripted lines like that but not wrestlers.

The people that say wrestling is fake are almost always the ones offended by it. Weird world we live in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back