AEW Dynamite XV - Cody Fears Warhorse No Longer!

Who's the bigger star in AEW right now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol AEW just flat out doesn't want to give Cage any heat.

off the top of my head, they've booked four of their newest singles guys with losses in premier matches: starks tonight, brodie lee vs moxley (too soon for brodie imo), archer vs cody, cage vs mox.

cage has looked like ag oober since he got there

off the top of my head, they've booked four of their newest singles guys with losses in premier matches: starks tonight, brodie lee vs moxley (too soon for brodie imo), archer vs cody, cage vs mox.

cage has looked like ag oober since he got there

I bet Matt "Zack Ryder" Cardona gets the rocket strapped to his back cause he's Cody's boy though.

lol AEW just flat out doesn't want to give Cage any heat.

Cage has to be used a certain way for his skill set. LU did it right. I don’t think it can work in AEW. They may not even have any big plans for Cage and are high on Starks so they are teaming for Starks to get heat from turning on Cage. Maybe have Cage be a face in the mid card after.

Cage has to be used a certain way for his skill set. LU did it right. I don’t think it can work in AEW. They may not even have any big plans for Cage and are high on Starks so they are teaming for Starks to get heat from turning on Cage. Maybe have Cage be a face in the mid card after.

I may be high off cigarettes too <Lmaoo>

and tony k needs to open his wallet and buy a way to sign willie mack

Do you hate him too cause hes Codys friend?

nah man. When QT Marshall comes back they should all win every championship in the company on the same show Brandi wins the women's tag team cup.

Nightmare Family/Collective/Sisters 4 LIFE.

Sounds like the show was not so good tonight.

And lol at Zack Ryder

lol apparently that Funkadactyl they brought in to team with Nyla hasn't wrestled at all since March 2016.

lol apparently that Funkadactyl they brought in to team with Nyla hasn't wrestled at all since March 2016.
Can you really call what she was doing before then "wrestling"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back