Who do you like more?

• Wardlow

• Lance Archer

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How's your turtle?
SnoopyFrequentIcelandicsheepdog-size_restricted.gif

Wonder how many nerds are gonna be mad Sammy is back?

Decent episode. Nothing great.

Everybody excited for the Brandi Rhodes Tag Team Cup?

AEW even have 16 people for this with some being injured?

Suppose since this is to help get Brandi over they can just use students and jobbers to fill some teams.

@Rex Skywalker sources say that QT Marshall was hit with Covid and Anna Jay was one of his students being trained at the facility.

So now you know who to blame.

tenor.gif

Wonder how many nerds are gonna be mad Sammy is back?

Decent episode. Nothing great.
I think I have reached the point where I may need a real crowd to enjoy it. Nothing is getting me even half chubbed the past three or four weeks..

Also, they are using a canned crowd on these taped episodes, yes?

I think I have reached the point where I may need a real crowd to enjoy it. Nothing is getting me even half chubbed the past three or four weeks..

I think so. I am with you though. I miss the crowds.

They let 50 or so people in to sit in the upper bowl, which are usually Jaguars sponsors and their friends/family. They have another couple dozen sitting in the lower bowl. Then of course all the wrestlers at ringside.

I'm guessing they mic those sections where those people are sitting, which is why the crowd noise has been a little louder since they came back to Daily's Place from Georgia.

They let 50 or so people in to sit in the upper bowl, which are usually Jaguars sponsors and their friends/family. They have another couple dozen sitting in the lower bowl. Then of course all the wrestlers at ringside.

I'm guessing they mic those sections where those people are sitting, which is why the crowd noise has been a little louder since they came back to Daily's Place from Georgia.
The crowd just seemed too consistently alive. maybe it was micing though

A good episode, great to see Sammy back. Kenny Omega sucks balls. The best thing about him is he makes Adam Page even cooler by comparison. This women's tag team thing will have me reaching for the skip button I predict.

AEW like WWE has one legit women's tag team, although I wouldn't really call Allie and Brandi legit. Anyway they just gonna throw a bunch of random chicks together?

Allie/Brandi
Rose/Abadon
Kelly/Bea
Riho/Shida
Ford/Jay
Ivelisse/Diamante

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back