AEW Dynamite XIV - GTA Edition

Who do you like more?

• Wardlow

• Lance Archer

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
AEW like WWE has one legit women's tag team, although I wouldn't really call Allie and Brandi legit. Anyway they just gonna throw a bunch of random chicks together?

Allie/Brandi
Rose/Abadon
Kelly/Bea
Riho/Shida
Ford/Jay
Ivelisse/Diamante

Absolutely. This is a project to help make Brandi look like a legit pro-wrestler and push a storyline, which is a shitty reason to create a tournament/cup.

Didn't Brandi & her NiGhTmArE cOlLeCtIvE beat up Allie when they were beating up everybody? Which led to Allie becoming the Bunny persona and bringing in her tag team friends? ....and now Allie and Brandi are a tag team? Huh?

Forgot to mention that I was quite impressed by that Kingston dude, he can talk.

AEW like WWE has one legit women's tag team, although I wouldn't really call Allie and Brandi legit. Anyway they just gonna throw a bunch of random chicks together?

Allie/Brandi
Rose/Abadon
Kelly/Bea
Riho/Shida
Ford/Jay
Ivelisse/Diamante
Shida generally teams with Statlander, but she's out injured. I don't think they're doing belts yet, just a cup. Likely a precursor to belts, but not just yet. Could be wrong though, and they're going straight to regular titles.

Tony is spoiling us

Dark Lineup - 12 matches

SCU v. Santana/Ortiz v. Private Party (Special 3 Way Tag Main Event)
Orange Cassidy v. Serpentico
Avalon/Cutler v. FTR
Silver/Reynolds v. Best Friends
Sammy Guevara v. Fuego Del Sol -
Scorpio Sky v. Corey Hollis
Abadon v. Skyler Moore -
Lance Archer v. Frankie Thomas
Penelope Ford v. Kenzie Paige
Dark Order (Evil Uno and Stu Grayson) v, Cpt Shawn Dean and Will Hobbs
Wardlow v. Aaron Solow
Joey Janela and Sonny Kiss v. Pineapple Pete and Michael NakNakaZawa

Last edited:
Who the FOOK is Warhouse?

Honestly, I've never seen him, but a lot of people seem very excited, so fuck it, im excited too

giphy.gif

edit: looking at cagematch, looks like he primarily fights in IWTV and came up with Alan Angels (Five in the Dark Order) and Orange Cassidy

https://www.cagematch.net/?id=2&nr=14966&page=4

This TNT title open challenge thing is starting to look really fucking clever

Last edited:

Honestly, I've never seen him, but a lot of people seem very excited, so fuck it, im excited too

giphy.gif

edit: looking at cagematch, looks like he primarily fights in IWTV and came up with Alan Angels (Five in the Dark Order) and Orange Cassidy

https://www.cagematch.net/?id=2&nr=14966&page=4

This TNT title open challenge thing is starting to look really fucking clever

The match against John Silver that @Frank23 posted in the other thread was pretty good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back