AEW Dynamite XIV - GTA Edition

Who do you like more?

• Wardlow

• Lance Archer

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tenor.gif

Jesus Christ Aza! Have you no filter at all?!

He's a filthy degenerate!

I like how nobody told me I was wrong though.

Taking orders from a turtle fucker smdh

After Evil winning the titles this past week I feel like anything is possible. Could Cage beat Mox?

I see Mox winning barely with help from a returning Darby Allin.

<mma4>

I def. think it's possible Cage wins (even moreso if he wins without winning the belt), but I like this idea. Maybe Darby even semi-turns and it turns into a three-way feud with Cage, Darby, and Mox. Like maybe Darby comes in and attacks Cage right after he hits a Drill Claw and is about to take the strap, giving Cage the DQ win. This leads to Cage claiming he's the uncrowned champion (which makes the FTW belt make more sense), keeps Cage looking strong.

<mma4>

I def. think it's possible Cage wins (even moreso if he wins without winning the belt), but I like this idea. Maybe Darby even semi-turns and it turns into a three-way feud with Cage, Darby, and Mox. Like maybe Darby comes in and attacks Cage right after he hits a Drill Claw and is about to take the strap, giving Cage the DQ win. This leads to Cage claiming he's the uncrowned champion (which makes the FTW belt make more sense), keeps Cage looking strong.

Yep gotta keep Cage looking strong. A distraction does that and Darby has history with Cage and Taz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back