• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

AEW Dynamite XI - Run, Sammy, Run

Jay...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Depends what their deal with WWE is, probably not allowed to mention other wrestling. The tab on their website is WWE not Wrestling
nIjXjhK.gif

Was that Rashad with Vitor, Cejudo and Tyson (the obvious draw) ? Didn't get a good look but it looked like him.

Not a group you'd want to run into in a dark alley.

Was that Rashad with Vitor, Cejudo and Tyson (the obvious draw) ? Didn't get a good look but it looked like him.

Not a group you'd want to run into in a dark alley.

That could have been Rashad. He was on Tyson’s podcast and they hit it off talking about licking the toad.

Is Vitor on TRT? Does he have one last run in him for the TNT strap? Hey Cody!

Is Vitor on TRT? Does he have one last run in him for the TNT strap? Hey Cody!

Vitor is signed with ONE, so he gets all the TRT he could ever want. He has that TRT coursing through his veins.

Are any nerds complaining about these "UFC washouts" being used on AEW like they did for Cain?

I personally liked it, just wondering.

Are any nerds complaining about these "UFC washouts" being used on AEW like they did for Cain?

I personally liked it, just wondering.
They shouldn't consider Cejudo a washout. if he wasn't retired he'd still be the champ

I thought the inner circle segment was hot garbage. Rest of the show was good though.

Man that was pretty awful. Tried to recreate a moment from 22 years ago and it didn't work because it was Jericho and not Austin and Tyson looked drunk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back