AEW: Dynamite VIII - Lucha Bros >

Who is hotter?

• Brandi

• The Bunny

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Popped that crowd early. Dude in the front row started jumping up and down like a little kid
He's ready to get the show on the road. Got the hub waiting for him in his basement apartment.

AEW straight up needs some Jobbers... hard to push these guys on TV as top tier win one loses every week.

Not a pie, JR?

@GoldenAzazel

What did you think of the "Test" Fight Week RBR thread updated with all the good stuff for mega boxing events?

AEW straight up needs some Jobbers... hard to push these guys on TV as top tier win one loses every week.

They have Avalon and Cutler eating pins on Dark to pad records

Then they have Kip Sabian to eat pins for the higher profile babyfaces.

Same can be said for WWE. There is no better way to get finishers over than destroying jobbers for a month or so

30 min "Iron Man" match? Ric Flair is spinning in his grave.

@GoldenAzazel

What did you think of the "Test" Fight Week RBR thread updated with all the good stuff for mega boxing events?
Good stuff. I think it being locked earlier in the week created a few needless threads when people were looking to talk about stuff, but it still worked out really well imo.

Feel like I say this every week, but hot crowd tonight.

Good stuff. I think it being locked earlier in the week created a few needless threads when people were looking to talk about stuff, but it still worked out really well imo.
Going to do something special if / when we get Fury vs Joshua for all the belts…

*wonder if that water bottle was mixed to help him power thru...

The guy getting himself a dq loss in the ironman match to get a pin or two off of it feels really overdone to me.

Going to do something special if / when we get Fury vs Joshua for all the belts…
Might have to wait until next year for that one. One thing I did like, even though there were needless threads, was that all the info and media was there as soon as you opened the thread, and you didn't have to go through pages of other people talking. I think the way you did it was probably for the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back