_Bt3WNOicEQ8Rit3Gwza5q5Q0S7e3sJukD1Ds-21HnQ.jpg

8udxowzcxnz31.jpg

xVTBCmj.png

8w3lpFS.gif

@PRIDEWASBETTER @Kung Fu Kowboy

Matt Hardy has to be The Exalted One.

Against Every Warning....

2:00 of this vid.

And as I previously said: his past few appearances at RAW were also to sport his 1999-2001 ring gear. I think it may be a gesture to close the final chapter in his WWE career. He will likely retire as an AEW (or Indies) wrestler.

Hardy could be doing the same thing Orton did with his AEW tease to keep people talking about him and have fun with it. He wouldn't be the worst choice, though.

Knowing AEW, it'll be someone who gets a completely flat reception. Maybe Lanny Poffo since he was practically begging for a job the other week when they had him on.

Nah, I think it'll be someone who gets a pop this time. They've surely learned their lesson by now and this one actually has build up behind it. If Arn Anderson is on screen to get the attention of older fans, I say fuck it and bring in Jake Roberts for the job. And then try to make the stable less goofy.

I feel like Kevin Malone right now, and not just cause we're both fat and have a great chili recipe
When we say "hot" what exactly are we talking about?
Brandi is an angel on Earth, a true once in a lifetime beauty but she's the type of broad you wanna take to the mall and hold hands and shit
Bunny is the type of broad you wanna violently ass fuck by the dumpster behind an abandoned Arby's on a drunken Friday night
So what are we talking about here?

Hardy could be doing the same thing Orton did with his AEW tease to keep people talking about him and have fun with it. He wouldn't be the worst choice, though.

Knowing AEW, it'll be someone who gets a completely flat reception. Maybe Lanny Poffo since he was practically begging for a job the other week when they had him on.

Nah, I think it'll be someone who gets a pop this time. They've surely learned their lesson by now and this one actually has build up behind it. If Arn Anderson is on screen to get the attention of older fans, I say fuck it and bring in Jake Roberts for the job. And then try to make the stable less goofy.

It should be Vince.

What will the Lucha Bros do at Revolution?

What will the Lucha Bros do at Revolution?
Hmmm not sure. I think there's only 5 matches that have been announced so far. I imagine there will be at least a couple more

We all await The Exalted One

#JoinDarkOrder

With The Nightmare Collective falling apart because of poor audience response, Japanese deathmatch legend Luther is in need of a job...

With The Nightmare Collective falling apart because of poor audience response, Japanese deathmatch legend Luther is in need of a job...
He's starting a feud with Jimmy Havoc on AEW Dark.

IRON MAN MATCH TONIGHT! PAC needs a big W with no direction heading into Revolution.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back