• The Beaver Boys

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Dustin & Cody

Votes: 1 2.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude is throwing up after that baby shit wing?!

I was sports entertained by the Main Event. Wardlow still looked strong.
They should not have The Enforcer man handle MJF though, which is my only complaint. The cage door spot was fine, but throwing him in the stands did not do it for me, brother.

My two complaints about tonight is the Royal Rumble was too predictable.
Also the tag team title match those dudes were just like fuck you Ref. I don't mind one or two double teams moves, but those fuckers were chain wrestling with both of the same team in the ring. Luchas BRos just hung out together in the ring for a while. It does not help with JR bitching about it, every time they do it. That just makes it worse.

Also the tag team title match those dudes were just like fuck you Ref. I don't mind one or two double teams moves, but those fuckers were chain wrestling with both of the same team in the ring. Luchas BRos just hung out together in the ring for a while. It does not help with JR bitching about it, every time they do it. That just makes it worse.
I think JR bitching makes it way worse. I see tag matches like that in NXT and NJPW (especially NJPW) and it's not as annoying. JR just draws so much attention to it.

My two complaints about tonight are that there wasn’t enough prime T & A and Riho wasn’t on the card.

My two complaints about tonight are that there wasn’t enough prime T & A and Riho wasn’t on the card.
Ratings are gonna drop now Riho ain't champion and is back in Japan. AEW is doomed

This dude came in dark skin now he's light skin. He's dying out there for our enjoyment.

Seemed to me there were no rules in that tag man Royal Rumble or they were making them up as they were going along.

what a fucking great episode of Dynamite.
felt like a ppv.

CODY MUST POSE

Seemed to me there were no rules in that tag man Royal Rumble or they were making them up as they were going along.
Over the top rope, no?

i was glad to see that brandi got my memo from 2 weeks ago
and took off some clothes while she walked down the ramp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back