• The Beaver Boys

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Dustin & Cody

Votes: 1 2.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact they've highlighted that Raven was there instead of it just being something fans could notice makes me think that it's another curveball, though I think fans did correctly guess that at least one of the voices of The Exalted One was Raven's.

Whoever it is, fans are expecting someone they know and actually care about at this point.

Is the Marty Scurll ROH thing 100% legit or is there any chance of a work/temporary arrangement? Kind of hard to believe that ROH could throw a bigger incentive at him than AEW could, though maybe AEW just need him less. Just seems like a strange decision to sign a multi-year deal with ROH in that situation.

The fact they've highlighted that Raven was there instead of it just being something fans could notice makes me think that it's another curveball, though I think fans did correctly guess that at least one of the voices of The Exalted One was Raven's.

Whoever it is, fans are expecting someone they know and actually care about at this point.

Is the Marty Scurll ROH thing 100% legit or is there any chance of a work/temporary arrangement? Kind of hard to believe that ROH could throw a bigger incentive at him than AEW could, though maybe AEW just need him less. Just seems like a strange decision to sign a multi-year deal with ROH in that situation.
I doubt ROH would help out a direct competitor by letting them run a storyline on ROH television that makes ROH look like the minor leagues if their top heel leaves to join an opening match freakfest in a bigger promotion

Kurt Angle will be in Joppa MD for autographs tomorrow

Can't wait

Cody is proving WWE wrong in that they think you can't get over, being a white meat babyface. "They'll turn on you...just wait". BS, Cody turns when he wants to. White meat babyface, should be champion after Jericho.

I doubt ROH would help out a direct competitor by letting them run a storyline on ROH television that makes ROH look like the minor leagues if their top heel leaves to join an opening match freakfest in a bigger promotion

True, and I think he's a bad fit for Dark Order anyway.

It's going to have to be someone pretty special for me to care about Dark Order, whoever it is. Not sure Raven would cut it for me at this point and Matt Hardy would be a more interesting option if the "Broken" gimmick was still shiny and new, but at least he can be goofy enough for that stable. Could always be a guy like Jake Roberts if they only want a talker but the faction itself just seems too hokey for his style. I think Raven would have the same kind of contrast.

True, and I think he's a bad fit for Dark Order anyway.

It's going to have to be someone pretty special for me to care about Dark Order, whoever it is. Not sure Raven would cut it for me at this point and Matt Hardy would be a more interesting option if the "Broken" gimmick was still shiny and new, but at least he can be goofy enough for that stable. Could always be a guy like Jake Roberts if they only want a talker but the faction itself just seems too hokey for his style. I think Raven would have the same kind of contrast.
I hope it's Big Mami

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back