• Tessa Blanchard from outta nowhere

Votes: 11 31.4%
  • Other

Votes: 2 5.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s a good thing we have a new org that doesn’t just put two singles guys as a team and have them go over legitimate established tag teams.
Well they've been in a faction together since 2016 and have been tagging together since episode 3 of Dynamite back in October.

He was already a badass. He was wrestling with one eye. Theres not much badass levels to go. And what was with Jerichos, face commentary. And one point he said he wouldnt want to face either of these guys. And for someone who doesnt want to face Moxley Im surprised he didnt interfere
Jericho's always been about putting over the competition, even as a heel. It's like his number one rule.

Jericho's always been about putting over the competition, even as a heel. It's like his number one rule.

Still was better than JR's commentary. Can we just put him in a retirement home. They hired Taz so he can slot right in there.

Still was better than JR's commentary. Can we just put him in a retirement home. They hired Taz so he can slot right in there.
I think Taz is gonna do the second show that TNT ordered. Maybe that'll be the beginning of fizzling him out.

Your go to response when you cant argue a point. Classic Frank
tenor.gif

Another classic. All for me. You shouldnt have. It must be hard to be shut out of conversations with people constantly closing doors on you. Cheer up, someone will love you one day Frank.

I wonder if the boat rocking in the tide at all messed with anybodies equilibrium?
They used a smaller ring, right? Cuz it really looked like it

I wonder if the boat rocking in the tide at all messed with anybodies equilibrium?
They used a smaller ring, right? Cuz it really looked like it
I think the wind didn't help either. Pac looked pretty off balance when he went for his Black Arrow.

I thought the same, but I wasn't sure if it was to do with the camera positioning or something.

WTF is with AEW ? PAC lost clean to Moxley. Surely Omega should have cost him the match, since you know PAC has been torturing Omegas bestest friend in the whole wide world. Fuck this gay Earth. And Fuck the Young Bucks and also Batjesters mother because thats what all the cool kids are doing.

Even the uncool kids get a piece of mom.

My red seal says otherwise.

And I'm a coastal injun.....longhouses, recognize.
So is the seal red because you've been clubbing it? Thought that was an eskimo thing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back