• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t fuck shampoo bottles anymore moom
giphy.gif

God damn it Moom! give me a review
<Lmaoo>
better hot than cold, which seems obvious but since they are in such high demand they make a shit ton of them,
put em in their wrapper/bags, and let em sit under the heat lamp (like how the fried chicken sits there).

so ask for a fresh one and they'll make one for you right then.

the chicken is bigger than the one in a chick-fil-a sandwich, and crunchier, but not quite as juicy.
i like the popeye's brioche bun better.

chick-fil-a's sandwich tastes almost homemade,
popeye's sandwich tastes like... well, popeye's fried chicken, in a sandwich.

if u get the spicy one, they don't put enough sauce on it so u gotta ask for some lousiana hot sauce packets
or just use tapatio because you're mexican.

i think i will get one tomorrow.

<Lmaoo>
better hot than cold, which seems obvious but since they are in such high demand they make a shit ton of them,
put em in their wrapper/bags, and let em sit under the heat lamp (like how the fried chicken sits there).

so ask for a fresh one and they'll make one for you right then.

the chicken is bigger than the one in a chick-fil-a sandwich, and crunchier, but not quite as juicy.
i like the popeye's brioche bun better.

chick-fil-a's sandwich tastes almost homemade,
popeye's sandwich tastes like... well, popeye's fried chicken, in a sandwich.

if u get the spicy one, they don't put enough sauce on it so u gotta ask for some lousiana hot sauce packets
or just use tapatio because you're mexican.

i think i will get one tomorrow.
giphy.gif

Butcher and The Blade taking another L? That sucks, I guess.

How are they gonna do that match? The Bucks are always flipping and flying and spotting every where while the Butcher and Blade are slow and lumbering.

Also was that the worst heel turn ever by Britt Baker accusing Schiavone of working at Starbucks? She sounds like half the posters in the WR when they are losing an argument.

Plus AEW cut away before she ended her promo basically acknowledging it sucked.

WTF is with AEW ? PAC lost clean to Moxley. Surely Omega should have cost him the match, since you know PAC has been torturing Omegas bestest friend in the whole wide world. Fuck this gay Earth. And Fuck the Young Bucks and also Batjesters mother because thats what all the cool kids are doing.

WTF is with AEW ? PAC lost clean to Moxley. Surely Omega should have cost him the match, since you know PAC has been torturing Omegas bestest friend in the whole wide world. Fuck this gay Earth. And Fuck the Young Bucks and also Batjesters mother because thats what all the cool kids are doing.
PAC losing is what's best for business.

PAC losing is what's best for business.

Thats not the issue. He should of lost. But to not have Omega cost him the match, after weeks of backstage shenanigans, just seems like a wasted opportunity to further the feud.

Thats not the issue. He should of lost. But to not have Omega cost him the match, after weeks of backstage shenanigans, just seems like a wasted opportunity to further the feud.
They're building Mox to be a massive badass and the next champion. Overcoming an injury like that and winning against a top guy like Pac is a more important story to tell than having Omega win the match for him.

The margin of error on that MJF spot must of been minuscule. Overshoot the deck below and hes probably dead.

They're building Mox to be a massive badass and the next champion. Overcoming an injury like that and winning against a top guy like Pac is a more important story to tell than having Omega win the match for him.

He was already a badass. He was wrestling with one eye. Theres not much badass levels to go. And what was with Jerichos, face commentary. And one point he said he wouldnt want to face either of these guys. And for someone who doesnt want to face Moxley Im surprised he didnt interfere

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back