AEW: Dynamite IX - Social Distancing

Blood and Guts Substitite

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dynamite bored me this week.

Trent v Omega was ok, but I never bought Trent winning, and that makes for a long 20 minute match.

Lance murderhawking Stunt was great

Way over the Vanguard 1/Matt Hardy bullshit already.

Nice to see Sammy get a win, since I think it is likely he loses to Darby next week.

I am sure other things happened, but meh. This empty arena stuff sucks.

Dynamite bored me this week.

Trent v Omega was ok, but I never bought Trent winning, and that makes for a long 20 minute match.

Lance murderhawking Stunt was great

Way over the Vanguard 1/Matt Hardy bullshit already.

Nice to see Sammy get a win, since I think it is likely he loses to Darby next week.

I am sure other things happened, but meh. This empty arena stuff sucks.
Neither show did much for me this week. Stunt getting murdered was the highlight. I really expected more from Lee/Djokovic/Priest. It was nice to see Dexter Lumis debut though.

Neither show did much for me this week. Stunt getting murdered was the highlight. I really expected more from Lee/Djokovic/Priest. It was nice to see Dexter Lumis debut though.
I saw about this Dexter Lumis character and then discovered he is Sam Shaw from TNA. Vince McMahon finally caught an ep of Dexter

Darby v Archer wouldn't be bad.
This is what I'm hoping for. Cody vs Archer finale would be odd to do because it is a tournament. A big feud shouldnt have its first match because they happened to advance to the finals in a tournament.

This is what I'm hoping for. Cody vs Archer finale would be odd to do because it is a tournament. A big feud shouldnt have its first match because they happened to advance to the finals in a tournament.
Could have Archer absolutely destroy Dustin in the semi finals. Cody lets his emotions get the better of him after that and the mind games from Roberts, so he interferes in the final costing Archer his shot and we get Darby as the first champion.

Cody has already moved on to a new feud after MJF

What the hell has MJF been doing?

2020 has not be kind to him

Cody has already moved on to a new feud after MJF

What the hell has MJF been doing?

2020 has not be kind to him
He's from new York. Nobody from NY or cali allowed to participate in filming cos they are covid hotspots

This should please some. They have signed Anna Jay(y) - she has dropped the extra Y

(the girl who lost to shida last week)

Last edited:

She is apparently coached by QT Marshall at his wrestling place (the place being used by AEW for the Dynamite tapings) so makes sense to sign her

Shes local and available for taping. Not sure who they have her to fight though, seems like only Shida (who she already fought) and Britt are at the shootings.

Maybe she jobs to Britt but they then give her some wins against whatever local jobbers they have.

Last edited:
Opening with a Jake promo is a good start

Starting off strong with a Jake Roberts promo

About time Jake is putting over his client instead of himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back