AEW CXXV: Up In Flames

Queen Aminata

fullmetal-alchemist-roy-mustang.gif

"The rump, what's the technical term for that Tony" - Nigel

"The rump is good enough for me" - Tony

Commercial commentary delivers again.

Matt Taven cut a promo on his social media after everyone was asking why he was wrestling at the Hispanic Heritage match at the Jaguars game a few days ago. He told a goofy story about Mortos being his lawyer Frank Mortos Attorney At Rawr and getting him out of Mexican jail, after the goofy story he just said "I'm half Puerto Rican, get over it". They actually turned Frank Mortos Attorney At Rawr into a shirt <lmao>

“I’m challenging you to a match so I can challenge you to another match.”

Like does anyone proof read this shit?

I'd like to see Rush stiff Hook a few times tonight, teach the kid something.

Love that continuity of Rush still doing the Ingobernables gimmick of not taking his shirt off for multi-man matches.

Yes, Rush has won multiple world titles but he wants to prove himself to Callis.

Yes, Rush has won multiple world titles but he wants to prove himself to Callis.

Callis also had his hooks into other former World Champions like Kenny Omega, Will Ospreay, and Takeshita. Back in the day in ECW he guided guys like Jerry Lynn, Steve Corino, and Rhyno to the World Championship.

Don't know if Callis is a master manipulator or if they really see something in his coaching ability.

Back