AEW CXXV: Up In Flames

Yeah, Cole's role now is hilarious given MJF went back heel so quickly.

So he returns as ... a babyface? LOL

Apparently Wardlow is being kept on ice, because Cole's out, but the Undisputed Kingdom fucking sucks and is dead.

Given the success, they are better off just putting Cole with Wardlow and MJF in a group as heels and have them feud with Fletcher, Ospreay and a third.
The constant fumbling of Wardlow is crazy, unless behind the scenes they assume he's leaving or something.

Last few times he was shown he looked like he was thinking if he needed to go pick up milk, if he shut off the lights, paid a bill lol, just very uninterested.

The constant fumbling of Wardlow is crazy, unless behind the scenes they assume he's leaving or something.

Last few times he was shown he looked like he was thinking if he needed to go pick up milk, if he shut off the lights, paid a bill lol, just very uninterested.

Wardlow is now in the "Malcontent" group. He's been pitched things and refused according to reports.

He's likely NXT bound, but he's one of those guys signed until 2027 like Black and Miro. So they want to use him.

I honestly thought the logical storyline was him turning on the Undisputed Kingdom and tagging up with MJF with MJF finally allowing him to shine, but then MJF turned heel to feud with Ospreay.

That whole thing was botched to an extreme degree, but did actually pop ratings and PPV buys.

Last edited:
Yeah, Cole's role now is hilarious given MJF went back heel so quickly.

So he returns as ... a babyface? LOL

Apparently Wardlow is being kept on ice, because Cole's out, but the Undisputed Kingdom fucking sucks and is dead.

Given the success, they are better off just putting Cole with Wardlow and MJF in a group as heels and have them feud with Fletcher, Ospreay and a third.

I reckon Wardlow is getting the "obviously going to WWE" Ricky Starks treatment so being kept off TV and waiting contract out.

The rest of Undisputed Kingdom are on TV.

FuY8eNXWIAAwpik

Lucha Bros supposedly signed with the E

Lucha bros will do well in WWE. Penta's 40 and Fenix is injury prone and nearing 40. If you're going to try to the Fed, now was the time.

Keith Lee seems to have issues staying healthy though. Only thing about Miro that is unhealthy is his motivation and his out of control ego.
It's been a rough one for Lee, I think he had a couple of surgeries and then was going to return and hit more complications, on top of other various health issues.

It's been a rough one for Lee, I think he had a couple of surgeries and then was going to return and hit more complications, on top of other various health issues.

Yeah, he got put into the group of Malcontents, but his issues were health.

I think he's had long covid all this time on top of injuries.

Back