AEW CXXV: Up In Flames

The Jack Shack just reeking of Anna Jay juices.

<smellit>

xwe93z584o3d1.jpeg

I LOVE how emotionless she is and she's the one in control of the two psychos. Like how she just had her hand up stopping Claduio from getting involved with Darby. That's money

She was the drizzling shits for so long. Just goes to show what good creative can do. I've been saying for years these factions need more female members. Both WWE and AEW have been doing it lately. Needs to be the right fit, though.

She was the drizzling shits for so long. Just goes to show what good creative can do. I've been saying for years these factions need more female members. Both WWE and AEW have been doing it lately. Needs to be the right fit, though.
I recall you talking about the feminine energy and this is nailing it. It's nothing groundbreaking. The silent, female assassin is very Chyna-esque but it's being done very well so far and elevating this faction

I recall you talking about the feminine energy and this is nailing it. It's nothing groundbreaking. The silent, female assassin is very Chyna-esque but it's being done very well so far and elevating this faction

You always want a female on the squad. A good female gets shit done. I like the vibe with Mox and Marina. It's platonic. They have come together for a common purpose and are going to do whatever they need to so they can accomplish it. What is that common purpose? Well. You are just going to have to keep tuning into Dynamite to find out, pal.

Back